1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't received my Fett just yet Monday July 16th. :yess:

I saw some photos of an early version of Fett. I would have liked to see this alternate riffle as the exclusive. The vintage 1979 Kenner version had this type:

The Sideshow fetts helmet looks terrible, looks like a cast of the Hasbro one.

Very constructive first post, (rollseyes)

On another note, is it just me or does the rifle holding hand look off? I haven't seen a pic of it holding the rifle very good yet, anyone else notice?

On another note, is it just me or does the rifle holding hand look off? I haven't seen a pic of it holding the rifle very good yet, anyone else notice?

I noticed that when futzing with mine. Seems you have to force the hand around the grip and then manipulate the index finger. I got it to work, just takes more effort than it should.

I like how they fixed the on/off switch on the base.
On the IG88 base it's on the bottom.
On Fett's it's on the back.
Glad SSC listens to their fans!

Haven't received my Fett just yet Monday July 16th. :yess:

I saw some photos of an early version of Fett. I would have liked to see this alternate riffle as the exclusive. The vintage 1979 Kenner version had this type:

I dont understand, those pics are from return of the jedi? A) why would this ver have it and b) jedi wasn't even out in '79? Am I missing something?

I did a few mods to this and holy F___ it was a lot of work but I'm really loving this thing.

[/IMG]
101_0028.jpg

101_0033.jpg

101_0037.jpg

Some of the coolest pics I've seen. Great stuff and love the modded look. :yess:

Since my cod piece broke, are they gonna have to send me a whole new figure or just the piece? Contacted customer service today. It doesn't seem like I'd be able to slide the piece over the body in any way.

Matt, can you post a picture of the hooks on the jet pack?

Sure - I am guessing actually backpack hooks are identical to all:

DSCF2290.jpg

What I am curious about are the claps on the back of my Fett - how does this compare to everyones?

DSCF2285.jpg

The clasp on the right is a different size and shape, so backpack leans to left....

Awesome pics, Batty! WOW

Last edited:
Back