1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Just my luck I get one with a jacked up hook...LOL.

On a side note, this is honestly my favorite piece done by Sideshow. With the minor chest mod, he's great overall. I would be hard pressed to 'correct' anything else, aside from my hook. LOL

Thanks to everyone at Sideshow and all the persons that are responsible for this awesome piece....we give SSC a hard time most days, but just wanna say 'Thank you very much' for doing Fett justice!!!!

For those that still don't have this guy yet, he's worth the wait!!!!

Anyone want to take a guess what Sideshow will do about my broken cod piece? Kinda worried.

Don't be; SSC will take care of you.

Last edited:
Just did a trim on the vest with regular scissors, and think I did okay.

Not having any luck with bending the ab armour though, maybe I'm just not heating it up enough?

Batty, great pics. Very nice!

I finally got Boba set up on my display shelf....

DSC059261000x996.jpg

DSC059271000x818.jpg

DSC059281200x612.jpg

This figure is fantastic!!

WOW! Just got mine yesterday and it rocks!! I'll be throwing more money at Sideshow if they can keep this up. The 1/6 C3PO that was just announced looks pretty incredible too. Keep it up Sideshow!! Quick pic...

BobaFett.jpg

So, I did the vest trim, futzed the leg of the pants, and am starting to be pleased with the way he looks.

img4604m.jpg

img4609u.jpg

img4617o.jpg

But is it just me, or are the hands are hard to swap this time? The hole on the body seems to be too narrow, never had this problem with the Clones or the Sandies before.

The hands were hard to swap for me as well. I ended up sanding a little off the edge of the peg to make them go in easier.

Some of my hands are hard to swap, but rather have that problem, that too loose....

Nice pics, pantone. seriously, what's not to love with the SSC Fett? I think he's awesome

Agreed, Fett is truly awesome. Get him now while you can if you haven't already. I'm guessing secondary market prices will be outrageous once he sells out.

WOW! Just got mine yesterday and it rocks!! I'll be throwing more money at Sideshow if they can keep this up. The 1/6 C3PO that was just announced looks pretty incredible too. Keep it up Sideshow!! Quick pic...

BobaFett.jpg
Good pic, TJ, b-but... Boba Fett... saluting? Boba Fett salutes no-one!:thud:

Agreed, Fett is truly awesome. Get him now while you can if you haven't already. I'm guessing secondary market prices will be outrageous once he sells out.
I think it depends on what Sideshow plans on doing with the regular version. If it's going to run and run like the Desert Sands Sandtrooper, then I think that'll keep prices on the EX from getting too crazy. Don't think the base itself is crucial enough to a lot of collectors to make it sell for too much of a premium, especially when the Bespin base is so cool.

BEST FIGURE EVER!!!!

I hated the idea of leaving *either* stand in the box so I came up with a solution. :D

DSC08007.jpg

Elite CV Gentle Giant Exclusive Jumbo Fett, Elite Star Wars Weekends Brian Rood Fett Print, Elite SSC Exclusive ESB Fett.

DSC08018.jpg

:)

These modded Boba Fetts look fantastic! THANKS for all the pics guys!:hi5:

Good pic, TJ, b-but... Boba Fett... saluting? Boba Fett salutes no-one!:thud:

I think it depends on what Sideshow plans on doing with the regular version. If it's going to run and run like the Desert Sands Sandtrooper, then I think that'll keep prices on the EX from getting too crazy. Don't think the base itself is crucial enough to a lot of collectors to make it sell for too much of a premium, especially when the Bespin base is so cool.

Thanks Sol. Yeah, I wanted to go for something different before I do the standard rifle holding pose. I figure in his line of work, he's taken orders from someone at some point.....or from Mrs. Fett :)

Even if he doesn't amount to being worth squat, I'm just happy to finally have a great Fett figure to display. I'm curious to see how it pans out though. Never thought I'd a SS Vader go for some of the prices I've seen.

Back