1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1160875.jpg

Ok, so I lied, I came back. Just real quick though. Used a blow dryer to slightly alter the shape of the armor. And took a razor blade to the plastic in the back and trimmed all the edges to a rounded edge all the way around. Hope that helps.

Okay, leaving for real this time :)

:wave

Sam looks incredible! :clap

For you..sure thing. Sorry for the poor quality, wine induced iPhone pic.

7546510012_13c4f5bd55.jpg

This is so awesome, thank you the latest pics King and Vas, I'm super pumped for this tomorrow and I'm working from home so I should be able to intercept the UPS man!

Thanks again fellas,

Ski

Last edited:
Sam is incredible! :clap

This is so awesome, thank you the latest pics King and Vas, I'm super pumped for this tomorrow and I'm working from home so I should be able to intercept the UPS man!

Thank again fellas,

Ski

My earlier pics were better. :monkey3. Enjoy him ski!:clap

Okay. I have repurchased the exclusive and paid in full. Thanks to Dave, King And others for your efforts in making this look great. It really does look so much better with less work than I expected it would take. As soon as he arrives I am getting out the exacto and hair dryer and going to work. I'll start preparing my crow now:yess:

Just got off the phone with the fine folks at Sideshow. Called to see if I could change my order from the standard Boba Fett to the exclusive, which recently went back in stock. They switched it last minute no problem! Shipping tomorrow. Love me some Sideshow customer service!

Okay. I have repurchased the exclusive and paid in full. Thanks to Dave, King And others for your efforts in making this look great. It really does look so much better with less work than I expected it would take. As soon as he arrives I am getting out the exacto and hair dryer and going to work. I'll start preparing my crow now:yess:

Why eat Crow? At least your man enough to admit you like it now. What? Do you think we have drama queen internet keyboard warrior _____es going to say something about you getting yours a week later? :rotfl

Screw em. :hi5:

Just got off the phone with the fine folks at Sideshow. Called to see if I could change my order from the standard Boba Fett to the exclusive, which recently went back in stock. They switched it last minute no problem! Shipping tomorrow. Love me some Sideshow customer service!

And that's why sideshow is the best..you can't beat their customer service. Try calling gentle giant or hot toys and ask them to help you with anything.

And that's why sideshow is the best..you can't beat their customer service. Try calling gentle giant or hot toys and ask them to help you with anything.

GG would be like who gave you our number? :rotfl

I love SideShow, I've posted this before and its true. I've had 3 screw ups in my dealings with them, all 3 were clearly my fault and they fixed all 3 at their time/expense when that wasn't even my expectation. Its awesome dealing with them.

:duff Welcome back! Nice to see someone jumping off the d-bag bandwagon. :clap:clap:clap

I suggest braising said crow with some carrots, celery, o ions, garlic, orange peel, tomato paste, chicken stock and a couple glasses of Cabernet. Braise at 350 for 3 hours, remove bird, reduce stock, strain, add a spash of cider vinegar, fresh basil and parsley. Shred crow, serve over egg noodles..spoon on sauce. Serve remaining Cabernet.

Last edited:
Why eat Crow? At least your man enough to admit you like it now. What? Do you think we have drama queen internet keyboard warrior _____es going to say something about you getting yours a week later? :rotfl

Screw em. :hi5:

:hi5:So glad I got the exclusive back too. All turned out pretty good.

:duff Welcome back! Nice to see someone jumping off the d-bag bandwagon. :clap:clap:clap

:duff

I suggest braising said crow with some carrots, celery, o ions, garlic, orange peel, tomato paste, chicken stock and a couple glasses of Cabernet. Braise at 350 for 3 hours, remove bird, reduce stock, strain, add a spash of cider vinegar, fresh basil and parsley. Shred crow, serve over egg noodles..spoon on sauce. Serve remaining Cabernet.
Mmmmmmmmm. Thanks for sharing your mod man. Awesome:clap

Back