1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1160875.jpg
P1160879.jpg

P1160882.jpg

Love these pics!! :yess:

ESB Boba > ROTJ Boba

ESB Boba caught Han Solo. ROTJ Boba caught a raw deal.

ROTJ Boba delivers Han then becomes Jabba's boy. Still like the brighter colours on that ROTJ better though, especially backpack...

Took a few shots out of the box. Not a huge fan of his vest being so clunky and I need to adjust a few things but... it's still Boba freaking Fett.

Comparison to the 2nd Hasbro 12". I need to dig for the pin head 12" figure.
BOBA_0026.jpg

Can you dig out the VOTC 12" Hasbro Boba? Using that Hasbro fig is like comparing the screen-used outfit to a Halloween costume (and maybe the VOTC will be the same...)

I'm happy.

P1160834.jpg

Leaving this thread forever now. Thanks for the laughs :wave

Damn it looks good there.

Wow, nice pics, everyone. Amazing what a few easy mods and some nice pics can do to a thread. Don't miss the 'freaking out' from a week or less ago. Does the body feel like it has tight joints, similar to the Blackhole Stormie?

P1160875.jpg
P1160879.jpg

P1160882.jpg

Ok, so I lied, I came back. Just real quick though. Used a blow dryer to slightly alter the shape of the armor. And took a razor blade to the plastic in the back and trimmed all the edges to a rounded edge all the way around. Hope that helps.

Okay, leaving for real this time :)

:wave

get back here chase.............exactly how high did you pull up boba's helmet?

King Darkness must have unholy powers given to him by Satan himself. That's the only explanation for how absolutely ____ing awesomest ESB Fett ever made his is when we all know it's an abomination. There is witchery afoot.

Yes, but you can snort pixie poop. Futzing requires cooking before you can shoot it. And what if you miss the vein? Just a big mess all around.

It's really the best option before going into a catabolic state and losing muscle as well, great transport of carbs, aminos straight into the bloodstream. Nothing like it, everything the body needs. :lecture

Ski

Just got mine..stripping him naked. :horror no worries..gave him a beer and glass of Riesling first. Going to snip away the clear plastic and heat up the armor a bit. Wish me luck. :panic:

Just got mine..stripping him naked. :horror no worries..gave him a beer and glass of Riesling first. Going to snip away the clear plastic and heat up the armor a bit. Wish me luck. :panic:

good luck..............:hi5:

P1160875.jpg
P1160879.jpg

P1160882.jpg

Ok, so I lied, I came back. Just real quick though. Used a blow dryer to slightly alter the shape of the armor. And took a razor blade to the plastic in the back and trimmed all the edges to a rounded edge all the way around. Hope that helps.

Okay, leaving for real this time :)

:wave

very nice! you should post this on the "1/6 Boba Fett Customizations/Modifications: Image Thread"...

and on this picture the figure looks just like the prototipe... miles away from the sideshow pictures...

King Darkness must have unholy powers given to him by Satan himself. That's the only explanation for how absolutely ____ing awesomest ESB Fett ever made his is when we all know it's an abomination. There is witchery afoot.

Yep, his looks pretty damn good.

They all do really once they get fixed, however they get fixed. Fact is: you need to fix it.

Fix it!

Back