1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've just preordered this Awesome (for more than a year i have wanted one but medicom did not lure me)

and my first star wars 1/6, clone trooper phase 1, is on its way.

it's all downhill from here :)

Congrats on your upcoming Clone Trooper dude. :hi5:

I'm really tempted to pre-order this one as my 1st SW figure but that big @$$ Monger gets in the way! :slap

I could care less about edition size, I would have preferred a better exclusive. A helmet, a Holiday Special blaster/vibro staff, at least something more significant. All the other heavy hitters had better exclusives.

I think it was 45 minutes... at least that's the number I've heard bantered around. Personally surprised to see an ES that high for an exclusive... I thought days of those numbers were long gone. But it is Boba Fett and I could see this bringing in a lot of new customers and even a few back to the table.

1,000 for the fan and 1,000 for the scalpers. :rotfl

I could care less about edition size, I would have preferred a better exclusive. A helmet, a Holiday Special blaster/vibro staff, at least something more significant. All the other heavy hitters had better exclusives.

The base is a really lame exclusive (kinda cool for the clones as its their squad colours) I agree another helmet option - or swap out head for the EU lovers would have been better

Am I the only one who wishes all exclusives were more like this? I find it really irritating when the exclusives make or break the figure, and it makes it ridiculous trying to find an older one.

for me a switch out EU head wouldn't be a deal breaker. but I'm glad we are getting the base we are as standard not as exclusive.
The only figure I've felt compelled to get the EX was the Emperor

Had no desire to get the exclusive on this one. Ordered a regular from a retailer and saved money. Happy the exclusive was nothing major.

I POed this figure. I have the Marmit and Medi figs, as well. I'm confident this will be better than either one of those but how many 1/6 Boba Fetts do I need? Oh well. One more, I guess.

Back