1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap 3" = being facetious. :lol

Realistically, he'll be about 1"-1 1/2" taller. But the point stands, for those who care about display consistency, Medi's is considerably shorter.

Dude, while I feel you often make good points, I think your feelings about Medicom are blinding you to the actual proportions in this case. Look at that photo again, no way that Boba Fett is 1 1/2 inches shorter than Rex; like I stated, more like 1/4-1/2 an inch, and SSC Boba should be Rex's height. Medi ROTJ Fett looks at home in Jabba's court.

Dude, while I feel you often make good points, I think your feelings about Medicom are blinding you to the actual proportions in this case. Look at that photo again, no way that Boba Fett is 1 1/2 inches shorter than Rex; like I stated, more like 1/4-1/2 an inch, and SSC Boba should be Rex's height. Medi ROTJ Fett looks at home in Jabba's court.

I actually own several Medi's (purged most of the SW figures a few years back). I'm also aware of the deeper stance Rex has compared to the more shallow stance of Boba. That's not even getting into the boyish proportions of the RAH bodies. Medi's great for the anime stuff, Godzilla, Ultraman, select Marvel figures, etc. Their Jawa rocks (still have him) and their VCDs are adorable. But their regular SW figures (IMHO), don't really display well with Sideshow's. :lol

I actually own several Medi's (purged most of the SW figures a few years back). I'm also aware of the deeper stance Rex has compared to the more shallow stance of Boba. That's not even getting into the boyish proportions of the RAH bodies. Medi's great for the anime stuff, Godzilla, Ultraman, select Marvel figures, etc. Their Jawa rocks (still have him) and their VCDs are adorable. But their regular SW figures (IMHO), don't really display well with Sideshow's. :lol

Well, I'll grant you that MOST Medi SW figs don't look right with SS ones, but for me, Boba, R2, and 3PO look fine next to their appropriate counterparts (Boba hangs out with Han in Carbonite, Gammies, and Jabba - all of which are supposed to be considerably more massive than Boba). 3PO and R2 are with Luke, Leia (2 of the shorter SS SW figs) and Han, who's supposed to be taller. They all look good together. If SS ever gets around to the droids, I may swap them out for the Medis - depends on execution, price point, etc. But I think I'm good with ROTJ Fett. :)

Well, I'll grant you that MOST Medi SW figs don't look right with SS ones, but for me, Boba, R2, and 3PO look fine next to their appropriate counterparts (Boba hangs out with Han in Carbonite, Gammies, and Jabba - all of which are supposed to be considerably more massive than Boba). 3PO and R2 are with Luke, Leia (2 of the shorter SS SW figs) and Han, who's supposed to be taller. They all look good together. If SS ever gets around to the droids, I may swap them out for the Medis - depends on execution, price point, etc. But I think I'm good with ROTJ Fett. :)

:exactly::goodpost::clap:hi5:

The recent Medi releases whilst overpriced have been awesome. The droids are just fantastic. So is Rotj Boba. But I have to admit I love the UU skywalker as well, so maybe that invalidates my taste.
:lol

____ medicom. This is a SS figure!!!!

Let's talk about the SS figure!

(and i own the medicom fig, it's great)

Sold off my ESB Medi Fett for SS's since based on the proto pics it's vastly superior and obviously scaled properly.

Medi's ROTJ Fett may remain in my collection even after SS's release though. I agree with Khonsu on this, he looks fine with other SS figs and awesome next to the Carbo Han dio. He could use maybe another 1/4" in height but the bulk is plenty there.

SS's Fett base is really what pushed me over the edge to order this. That's just plain cool.

I agree. I wasn't going to get this until I saw the base and overall quality of the figure. This will be the only Boba Fett in my collection.

This will be my first 12in figure from SSC, but was probably my easist purchase considering Fett is my favorite SW character. Definitely would display him with the light-up base if I actually displayed any of the 1/6ers.

This will be my first 12in figure from SSC, but was probably my easist purchase considering Fett is my favorite SW character. Definitely would display him with the light-up base if I actually displayed any of the 1/6ers.

If ever, my 1st 1/6th SS SW figure too! :hi5: I'm also looking to purchase their upcoming Gen. Grievous so now I'm a little bit tempted to pre-order those infantry droids just to go w/ him. :devil

Clones aren't my bag (too similar). Bounty Hunters on the other hand I could totally support. I have been mulling over pre-ordering a certain assassin droid.

I really hope SSC's does all the bounty hunters from ESB. IG88 and Boba are two down...still got Zuckuss, Bossk, 4-LOM. (Maybe unlike Kenner, SSC's won't get confused with the packaging for Zuckuss and 4-LOM.)

I really hope SSC's does all the bounty hunters from ESB. IG88 and Boba are two down...still got Zuckuss, Bossk, 4-LOM. (Maybe unlike Kenner, SSC's won't get confused with the packaging for Zuckuss and 4-LOM.)

Maybe even a bridge environment so they can all be lined up.

You forgot about the walking roll of toilet paper, Dengar! :lol

Back