1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm i think i'll get up early next week and order a bounty hunter to kill the enemys i made on ebay ..YES ebay hmm kill mooo ha ha ha

Damn, this is my most wanted figure out of the entire Star Wars line. I'm going to be in class during the priority pre-order. I'm gonna have to see if I can either place the order on my phone or leave class for a few minutes to place an order on a computer.

It's funny how $160 is now "not bad at all" like Collector NC said. Did I say funny? I meant sad.

:monkey2 Yeah, sad that 160 is considered cheap these days for these collectibles.

Great, more in debt! Oh well. Anyone know the edition size?

No clue, but I bet this one sells out quick.

The last announcement was IG-88, now Boba. So are we seeing Bossk next?:)

I hope so, but what is up with the 4-LOM Medicom one? Is there not going to be a 4-LOM in this SSC's line? Zuckuss? Dengar?

Sideshow's line and Medicom's line have nothing to do with each other.

Yeah I know that. :wink1: I was wondering if that means certain bounty hunters won't be made for SSC's in 12 inch as Medicom 12 inch aren't really the same scale.

I hope so, but what is up with the 4-LOM Medicom one? Is there not going to be a 4-LOM in this SSC's line? Zuckuss? Dengar?
I wouldn't expect a 4-lom for a while. I would say they will release C3P0 before 4-lom.

I don't know that I'll ever need all the bounty hunters, but these three plus Vader are MUST HAVES and will look insanely awesome on the shelf. Just need a Bossk preview stat!

TESBVADERANDBOUNTYHUNTERS.jpg

Back