1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(future post for when preorder day comes)........"He's no good to me dead!"........(Now with a New Zealand accent)

(future post for when preorder day comes)........"He's no good to me dead!"........(Now with a New Zealand accent)

seriously? oh jeez not another change.....:gah:.......i stopped going into the SW BR thread...........i had no idea.

CANCELED !!!!!!!!.......:mad:

:lol............not a chance.

Why have a priority pre-order? Just release the thing on the website regularly.

$160 is not too bad at all. (Of course that is what I say when I buy a gas at $3.49 a gallon--they get you used to paying 4 bucks or more and then it's a really a false reduction as the bottom keeps rising.)

seriously? oh jeez not another change.....:gah:.......i stopped going into the SW BR thread...........i had no idea.

CANCELED !!!!!!!!.......:mad:

:lol............not a chance.

That was done on that DVD release.

Still not 100% on this figure. I'll see how I feel on preorder day.

I am looking forward to getting this one and taking down the Hasbro one that has been holding his spot on my shelf.

I can't wait to get this figure... So excited.I held off on th medicoms, then I almost bought a medicom, but e deal fell through, now I'll Finally have a Boba Fett. :clap:clap:clap. Can't wait to see more pics of him.

And my guess is it will be delayed until at least Q3 :lol

I'll definitely be buying, but I'll get it froma retailer and save $16.

Back