1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. There's an Asian license for Star Wars and a North American one. Hasbro holds the North American license, and they lease it to Sideshow (who in turn has arranged to outsource the production of certain figures to Hot Toys).

No, but someone really did seriously suggest that a few years ago as a reason Medicom's figures are smaller and it still makes me laugh to this day. :lol

haha, I was literally laughing out loud, but nothing shocks me. Different strokes for different cultures/folks.

Jango and Boba are the only bounty hunters I'll be adding. IG-88 looked badass in person and I'm sure the rest will I can live without them.

They fit into my clone collection for obvious reasons and I just don't find the others interesting enough to get.

I hear ya. I do like Dengar, Bossk and IG88 though. Great bounty hunter novel years ago giving them all backstories. Not to mention Bossk showing up on Clone Wars.

Back