1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Hunt For A Bounty Hunter Ends Next Week!
That's right 'Star Wars' fans, Sideshow Collectibles' Boba Fett 12-inch Figure will be available for Pre-Order during a Priority Pre-Order event on Friday, September 16th at 10AM (Pacific Time)! Follow the links below to find out more about Priority Pre-Order as well as to catch a preview of the infamous Mandalorian! [Boba Fett 12-inch Figure Preview] [Priority Pre-Order Information!]

Just watch your step.

Sincerely,

Mr. Herculoids

you know what there chief?............you can take your damn herculoids toys and shove them right in
Spoiler Spoiler:

got that, huh?............:mad:

you know what there chief?............you can take your damn herculoids toys and shove them right in
Spoiler Spoiler:

got that, huh?............:mad:

LMAO bro on that spoiler. :lol:rotfl:lol

This man has a future on the board. :lecture

Last edited:
I got a Cotswold catalog in the mail today.

Back cover has Boba Fett Listed: $174.99 with Q2 2012 availability. Product ID GIST-2128.

I noticed that too... hope its an error. Not like $15 makes much of a difference when we are paying $160 for a figure. But it would suck to be shown one price at SDCC and get a different one next week.

:cuckoo: I hope that's just Cotswold trying to squeeze profit from this guy..

Im excited for the 13th, we havent seen all the accessories yet :panic: and we might get a surprise..if that's even possible with SS :lol

Jango and Boba are the only bounty hunters I'll be adding. IG-88 looked badass in person and I'm sure the rest will I can live without them.

Anything Mandalorian will be an order for me. Even though I could probably get it cheaper via an AD, I'll be definitely ordering through Sideshow this week. Can't wait.

Back