1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ thanks :D have the medicom, the first version but its bit short when I display them with my other ss. I'm glad they are going to make this, its been long overdue :)

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been talked about already, but does his cape have the markings? Or was it only marked like this in Jedi? Or is that some weird shadow?

fett5.jpg

Edit- oh I guess he has a different cape in Empire... never mind...

Sean

Cool! I'm not bothering with the exclusive as I don't care for the "special" stands. But the figure will be a definite purchase from a retailer :lecture

Sideshow is trying to bankrupt me. :( I have Han Carbonite PF and 12inch IG-88 I guess this fall/winter, then 1989 Joker and Batman in 1st quarter and now this one? Will Luke be the next week? lol Not to mention waitlisted stuff.

AWESOME! Although I might skip getting him from Sideshow and just get him from another e-tailer to save a few bucks. I really don't need to have that exclusive display.

I have a good amount of points saved up, but I'm gonna apply it to Grievous to put a dent on that $200 price!

Not me. I am sticking to OT 12inch...well the new ones. Just like I decided on Batman today to just stick with the two 1989 ones for now.

I had planned on that, but the Battle Droids turned out great and Greivous looks to be another "must have". So even though I'm much more of a OT fan I've decided to keep collecting the PT figures.

Glad my FS thread failed before I unloaded all of my PT Jedi :lol

(future post for when preorder day comes)........"all too easy........ordered !!!!!"........:yess:

Back