1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm undecided on the Band members ATM.... I'd never go with more than one, that's for sure, though a shelf that had all of them displayed would be damn cool.

Would like very cool, but would also be expensive and take alot of room. Still mad that its $100 for one. I would like to keep my order but if finances are tight I have no problem canceling this , and the Battle Droids which I may do anyhow since I prefer the Blue Deco from the Citadel episodes in favor of keeping IG-88, Bly and Gree.

I could never go full retail (that's just screaming for a Tropic Thunder joke) for one... Might just wait it out though. I got Lando two weeks ago for $50, Hammerhead a week or two before that for $80 and now I'm hunting for deals on the Emperor, Greedo and a Orange Sandtrooper. Patience usually pays off with SS SW.

Sorry to mention this yet again, but am I the only one who still has a problem with this guy's arms? They look like they belong to a kid! Maybe it's just the way the fabric is settled on the joints, but they seem ery thin underneath. I understand that customizing is always an option, but why should we have to do that with a figure that costs over $150?

Sorry to mention this yet again, but am I the only one who still has a problem with this guy's arms? They look like they belong to a kid! Maybe it's just the way the fabric is settled on the joints, but they seem ery thin underneath. I understand that customizing is always an option, but why should we have to do that with a figure that costs over $150?

I think the problem is how the arms are positioned in the pictures that make them appear too thin. Also remember that this is a prototype so
who knows what type of body is on it and will be used. There is plenty of time to fix things.

I could never go full retail (that's just screaming for a Tropic Thunder joke) for one... Might just wait it out though. I got Lando two weeks ago for $50, Hammerhead a week or two before that for $80 and now I'm hunting for deals on the Emperor, Greedo and a Orange Sandtrooper. Patience usually pays off with SS SW.

Good philosophy and it works with many things besides Star Wars.

Hell...just about anything you want to buy can be found for a song if you have patience (and not just Sideshow stuff). I used to tell people this all the time. I saw an auctions end on a sealed Exclusive Snake Eyes for 50.00. And I was mad as hell because I was watching that auction to buy it and got busy with something at the time the auction ended so I missed it. The same auction got relisted and it ended up selling for the normal 250.00 that time around.

Patience is certainly a big help if you have the time to work it.

O.K just got off phone with sideshow ,they have the best staff !!! asked about if we are gonna see a immediate order on boba fett in September ..and said no definite date but asked was if came out in september if it would be available right away ?and said would be a preorder... trying to inform anyone who might be juggling preorders like myself...THEN ordered sideshow to go on vacation , slow down on the awesome figures......thanks sideshow rock on !!!

O.K just got off phone with sideshow ,they have the best staff !!! asked about if we are gonna see a immediate order on boba fett in September ..and said no definite date but asked was if came out in september if it would be available right away ?and said would be a preorder... trying to inform anyone who might be juggling preorders like myself...THEN ordered sideshow to go on vacation , slow down on the awesome figures......thanks sideshow rock on !!!

I didn't understand a word of what you just said... :dunno

Yep, they do indeed have the best customer service in the business. As others have said, the vast majority of their products go up for preorder months in advance. You'll have time to secure your reservation a good 6-9 months before the item is actually produced. You won't be charged until right before it ships either.

So far I have been very impressed with SS service. They seem like great people. So Is there any speculation as to if this figure will have an exclusive version?

So far I have been very impressed with SS service. They seem like great people. So Is there any speculation as to if this figure will have an exclusive version?

I believe SSC stated that Fett's exclusive will be a less elaborate base featuring that little alien skull symbol on his armor.

I was trying to find out if was gonna have to pay for boba in september ? didnt know if boba was gonna be in stock at sideshow in september for us to immediately buy and own ? I'm somewhat new and wasnt sure on release process on new items ? I have seen things sell out in a day sometimes ,didnt want to miss out and was trying to find out billing? and sideshow said a preorder in 2011 thats all....

Nah, 99.99% of items are pre-order Spook and B&W Friday are the main times were you might see an instock but its not usually someone like Fett. Could see say a Clone Trooper as an example.

I was trying to find out if was gonna have to pay for boba in september ? didnt know if boba was gonna be in stock at sideshow in september for us to immediately buy and own ? I'm somewhat new and wasnt sure on release process on new items ? I have seen things sell out in a day sometimes ,didnt want to miss out and was trying to find out billing? and sideshow said a preorder in 2011 thats all....

Assuming Fett goes up for preorder in the next few weeks its pretty much guaranteed that it won't be in stock. Expect the 1st or 2nd quarter of 2012. You won't need to have your funds available until then.

I didn't understand a word of what you just said... :dunno

Meanie!! :nana: hahaha

Can't wait for September! Let's hope it's in the first week :panic:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QJYZ2b0i4M&feature=related"]GTFO of my Bounty Hunter Meeting - YouTube[/ame]

so this will be up for pre order on october?

:lol:peace

Back