1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HAVE BEEN CHECKING AND SIDESHOW SAID SEPTEMBER ......:impatient: VERY HAPPY TO SEE IS ONLY 160 DOLLARS PRICE , I BET HE WILL BLAST INTO OUR COLLECTION BY JANUARY 2012 ....:yess:: THIS IS MY FORCE PREDICTION.......

Very happy to get a second chance to get boba !! New to this awesome hobby , i think would be cool if they give us a carbonite han again rebooted, with lights being able to do the floating carboniite scene....

I bet hot toys will be doing chewbacca , It's been a long wait ...IF they do make chewbacca ,please give us a broke C 3PO BACKPACK VERSION FROM EMPIRE WTH CHEWBACCA FOR KEEPING US WAITING ...:impatient: WHERES CHEWBACCA ????

Last edited:
I BET HOT TOYS WILL HAVE TO DO CHEWBACCA ......ITS BEEN A LONG WAIT FOR CHEWIE ,IF THEY DO MAKE CHEWBACCA GIVE US A BROKE UP C 3PO BACKPACK VERSION FROM EMPIRE WTH CHEWBACCA FOR KEEPING US WAITING ...:impatient: WHERES CHEWBACCA ????

All caps = yelling just sayin....

I've had Greedo since he shipped, and I just got Hammerhead on Tuesday. I'm ready for more. Bounty hunters on the way is great, but I didn't expect to jones for cantina aliens like this. I hope the biths don't make a Walrusman in the near future unlikely.

I've had Greedo since he shipped, and I just got Hammerhead on Tuesday. I'm ready for more. Bounty hunters on the way is great, but I didn't expect to jones for cantina aliens like this. I hope the biths don't make a Walrusman in the near future unlikely.

Walrusman , Dr Evazan , Snaggletooth (prefably blue version) and Wueher are the ones I want the complete the Kenner 4 plus I consider Wueher and Evazan also essental . I'm only getting one Cantinna Band member .

Back