1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird. I love discussing the design of this character, and I especially enjoy the ingenuity of folk who know their stuff well enough to take a good figure and make it as close to what was on the screen as possible.

Anyway, it's not as if there's any new info to discuss.

Ok, well you tell me what I'm allowed to talk about, and I'll just stick to that from now on.

Ive held off on buying any of the Medicom Fetts for hopes that either Sideshow or Hot Toys would do Boba. My wait it finally coming to an end and that it looks like it has paid off nicely! :yess:

:goodpost: :lecture

That's exactly what I did. I do have the Marmit, but that's cool. Maybe I'll repaint it into the pre-production Fett. ;)

Yup. The Sideshow ESB Boba Fett, ROTJ Boba Fett and Jango Fett will thump all other before it!!!

I'm thinking the same! :hi5:

XD

2mgrpzq.jpg

Sideshow on Facebook just mentioned a bunch of new/exciting preorders coming this week. I'm betting one of them is Boba! Does sideshow have a specific time/day that they have the reorders available? I'd like to get the exclusive version if available.

Back