1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These would have been cool exclusives.

pp1_comp.jpg

I must not be up to speed on my SW lore. What the heck are those?

They are bunny ears, right? That's how I've always heard them referred to as.

I must not be up to speed on my SW lore. What the heck are those?

Prototype helmets from Joe Johnston.

Not sure, I know Captain Rex has them on his helmet .

Rex has these because of this helmet.

They are bunny ears, right? That's how I've always heard them referred to as.

I've heard eyes and ears, I can see both. The helmet went through many iterations before the one we actually see in the movie.

The standard base is so awesome, I don't understand why anybody would want an alternate. Unless both light up...

Are you picking one up Tom? I'd assume so, breaking the PF rule are we? :lol

I passed on the Medicom version, I have to get this one.

I can't wait to have them side by side, sure Medicom is mostly ass now but Fett still stands out as one of their nicest figures.

The standard base is so awesome, I don't understand why anybody would want an alternate. Unless both light up...
Some may want something more uniform to go with the rest of their display. Apart from not being a conventional looking stand, the vents might raise him too high above the other figures to where he sticks out a bit too much on the shelf.

True, but I assume Boba will come with standard display stand or the exclusive plus the cool light-up one.

Yeah, the EX being a stand is a strange choice, but I love it....just means I dont have to preorder with SS themselves, and save some money......sometimes I am grateful their exclusives are awful

My plan as well... unless Sideshow starts offering free shipping on their figures I'll buy regulars from a retailer when the exclusive sucks or there isn't one.

I'll keep ordering direct from SS like always. Probably will never use the stand but having the option is always nice plus I want the RP.

Hopefully with this iconic piece, the EX will make it worth ordering from SS. Alter ego comics has reward points too and 10% off normal piece prices...

Last edited:
i'll just geek out and say i wish the ex would have been a jeremy bulloch switch out portriat..........:lol

My plan as well... unless Sideshow starts offering free shipping on their figures I'll buy regulars from a retailer when the exclusive sucks or there isn't one.

The exclusive has to be a MUST for me to buy it. Yoda, Qui-Gon, The Emperor, Firefly, Vader, etc. Stands don't do it for me. Although, this one is awesome.

I'll keep ordering direct from SS like always. Probably will never use the stand but having the option is always nice plus I want the RP.

Sideshow Super Fan™, what have you gotten for free or at a great discount? I imagine quite a bit. :)

That stand looks damn cool to me. I might flank him with a couple of Stormtroopers on a shelf... If I don't dig the raised height I'll just switch back.

I need him to be in scale for my Executor Bridge Diorama from SSC. MSRP of $199.99.

Sideshow Super Fan™, what have you gotten for free or at a great discount? I imagine quite a bit. :)

You'd imagine wrong then. I've won a few things best being the Obi-Wan maquette at this past Comic-Con freaks party but if anyone things I'm getting 50% coupons or stuff all the time they're mistaken.

You'd imagine wrong then. I've won a few things best being the Obi-Wan maquette at this past Comic-Con freaks party but if anyone things I'm getting 50% coupons or stuff all the time they're mistaken.

No, no, no Coach Long. I meant from your reward points. Not ____ for free. :duh

Back