1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed they did.

I like your George Steele sig, he looks like he's ready to chow down on a turnbuckle.

Thank you both... I thought I heard that in that production vid.

And thanks, Scum! :rock His face made me laugh. I think he's a nice contrast to Carlton. :lol

Yep, pretty sure I'll pass on the exclusive as the stand does not interest me.

Yeah, I'll pass as well. He already comes with a light up deluxe base, so why spend 30 (SS price plus tax) more for something I'll never use?

Thank you both... I thought I heard that in that production vid.

And thanks, Scum! :rock His face made me laugh. I think he's a nice contrast to Carlton. :lol

Yeah, I'll pass as well. He already comes with a light up deluxe base, so why spend 30 (SS price plus tax) more for something I'll never use?

Your welcome ! I like the Carlton pic in all of his smugness.

Boba is a must but, I'll pas on the base as well with IG-88 Grievous and another Vader next year I really got to be selective.

Doesn't make much sense to offer that as an exclusive at all. Although, I'm at a loss at what else they could have offered.

Looking forward to this figure. I do want the base though...IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! Waiting for the PO is getting nerve-racking! If I can get this figure pre-ordered then I might try and repair my other Fett, from a company that rhymes with Ledicom. His arm broke after sitting in the same position too long or I over stressed the joint somehow. Anyway, the SS Fett has me rolling in the geekness!!! :panic:

Looking forward to this figure. I do want the base though...IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! Waiting for the PO is getting nerve-racking! If I can get this figure pre-ordered then I might try and repair my other Fett, from a company that rhymes with Ledicom. His arm broke after sitting in the same position too long or I over stressed the joint somehow. Anyway, the SS Fett has me rolling in the geekness!!! :panic:

Are you talking about the light-up base or the exclusive base with the "firespray logo" imprint? It sounds like you think the light-up base is the ex and you need to order it as soon as the PPO comes up. That's why I brought it up. But rest assured, the light-up base is standard! :banana You shouldn't have any trouble ordering one.

Yeah, it's hard to think of anything that would make a decent EX for Boba.... Saves me a couple bucks I guess.

These would have been cool exclusives.

pp1_comp.jpg

Not sure, I know Captain Rex has them on his helmet .

Preproduction helmets. Notice no kill stripes on the left helmet. No dent on either.

They were painted and detailed in a certain way before they hammered out the final look of the character. Rex's helmet's 'eyes' are a direct throwback to the original preproduction Boba Fett helmets, as are the visors on the early clone helmets.

i think i'm going to go ahead & give boba a real firing jet pack made out of a model rocket kit complete with parachute. depending on how powerful the rocket i better get at least 5 boba's just in case............:lecture

wish me luck...............:wave

i think i'm going to go ahead & give boba a real firing jet pack made out of a model rocket kit complete with parachute. depending on how powerful the rocket i better get at least 5 boba's just in case............:lecture

wish me luck...............:wave

Let me know when you plan on launching these... I'd like to be in the vicinity, just to pick up spare parts. :wave

Back