1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention some of their earlier human faces were pretty bland looking compared to the their newer stuff, they defiantly need to revisit some of the older characters they did 6-7 years ago... They can call them 2.0 or they can call them ANH Stormtrooper, ESB Stormtrooper & ROTJ Stormtrooper... given they all pretty much look the same but at least it gets around the original limited edition issue

I wish they'd revisit some, like Qui Gon Jinn and try the "no necked" portrait and maybe rooted hair. The companies have all made some pretty significant head-way (excuse the pun) in the portrait and hair areas, particularly on chick figures.

And then it would be nice to see more aliens . . . Whoops, sorry. Back to the point, I suppose. Fett's pretty awesome! I'm guessing the Mandalorians will get more love - ROTJ Fett. Holiday Special Fett. Firing Jetpack Fett. Pre Viszla (sp?). Hot chick Fett. Fett Fett. I mean, the clones get the love, right?

Back to the point, I suppose. Fett's pretty awesome! I'm guessing the Mandalorians will get more love - ROTJ Fett. Holiday Special Fett. Firing Jetpack Fett. Pre Viszla (sp?). Hot chick Fett. Fett Fett. I mean, the clones get the love, right?

I'd personally love all these Fetts if Sideshow decided to make them, except for hot chick Fett. And Holiday Fett would be amazing

Fett with Boobs.

cED8rDK.jpg

Source: https://dominic-marco.deviantart.com/art/Mandalorian-Pin-Up-288387673

I think many people (myself included) would do a double-take on that photo - it looks great, like a person in costume.
I think it might be either the lighting or the material/paint they use on the figures, but there is something not quite right in terms of the photos of these figures looking realistic compared to the full costume if you put them side by side with no size comparison
boba_fett_cosplay_by_widen15-d6n38ul.jpg

Sideshow_BobaFett12Inch.jpg

I think many people (myself included) would do a double-take on that photo - it looks great, like a person in costume.

Thank you. Eczamurai made a fantastic mash up and I mostly followed his recipe for parts and mods. It started as a medi RAH Boba, There's about 60% SS and and 30 or 40% medicom and TOMY helmet repainted to matched TESB. There's also a body swap and it's a HT TT slim body.

Last edited:
Never mind with re-releasing ESB Boba again and just give us the ROTJ version.

Yeah and do a better job on the ROTJ version.

Agreed fully.

Resculpt the helmet from scratch. Widen the gauntlets. Lower the thigh pouches. Recycle the rest. Steal Medicom's rifle like you stole Medicom's sidearm. We'll all be happy.

Odds are good for conversion if they're ramping a new production run for Europe and Australia. I can't see any other reason to even re-list it on the web site if not to gauge interest for some local sales. I'm not a multi-movie-specific collector when it comes to this kind of character, so I'd be totally fine if they revised the product too.

I didn't like the colors used for his armor in ROTJ so I passed on that version. I was strongly tempted by the white "supertrooper" proto but my pre-order list was already long enough.

damn reading these last few comments makes me doubt that if I jumped on the waitlist it wouldnt convert, I might just look for this guy on eBay.... I just wanted him for my Mandolorian Hunter setup(see my sig)

damn reading these last few comments makes me doubt that if I jumped on the waitlist it wouldnt convert, I might just look for this guy on eBay.... I just wanted him for my Mandolorian Hunter setup(see my sig)

I thought that was Fett's helmet in your sig. That would look pretty neat in 1/6!

I didn't like the colors used for his armor in ROTJ so I passed on that version. I was strongly tempted by the white "supertrooper" proto but my pre-order list was already long enough.

How could you not like the ROTJ colors, it's Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, and Grey. ESB is Red, Blur, Yellow, Green, Green, Green, and More Green

Back