1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not Nessassarly Remember he was clone probably genetically altered therefore his aging might have been slowed down as he was a clone of his mandalorian father, also he escaped from the sarlac pit with the help of his bounty hunter friend Dengar so there is really no telling :)

Won't be in the new Trilogy, but he is getting his own spin-off movie.

Not Nessassarly Remember he was clone probably genetically altered therefore his aging might have been slowed down as he was a clone of his mandalorian father, also he escaped from the sarlac pit with the help of his bounty hunter friend Dengar so there is really no telling :)

In AotC the Kamino scientist claimed that Boba was just a genetic copy, no altering like they did to the other clones.

I really want a boba fett figure, and popcultcha (a retailer here in Australia) is restocking them, but I'm worried that soon there will be a new and better version coming out, what should I do?

I really want a boba fett figure, and popcultcha (a retailer here in Australia) is restocking them, but I'm worried that soon there will be a new and better version coming out, what should I do?

Chances of getting a new version of Boba Fett may not happen as soon as what you have in mind, as this one came out barely 2 years ago.

Logically if they're re-releasing the original Boba at the end of this year or beginning of next there won't be another version very soon.

Given their track record of clone repaints, I think the possibility of a new version i.e. a "Deluxe" or ROTJ Boba is a very good one in the not too distant future.

Unfortunately is there a lot more than just a repaint required to turn ESb Fett into ROTJ Fett. He has a completely different colored jumpsuit, completely different gauntkets, completely different belt, and spats

Unfortunately is there a lot more than just a repaint required to turn ESb Fett into ROTJ Fett. He has a completely different colored jumpsuit, completely different gauntkets, completely different belt, and spats

So does Jango, but the basic armor is already produced so it wouldn't take much for them to modify it to make ROTJ.

"Reasonably Priced" was meant to be implied in my last post.

$200-225 is my limit.

From Toy Palace web site:

Sideshow 12" Boba Fett Figure 30 cm (2nd Edt)
[Item No.:S2128] [EAN:747720208995]
Print product data sheet
The Boba Fett 12 inch Figure features:

Articulated Prometheus 1.1 body with over 30 points of articulation
Newly developed and sculpted forearms and chest
Highly detailed Mandolorian Boba Fett helmet
Fabric Flight Suit
Flight Suit Vest
Mandolorian Duraplast Body Armor Plates
Cape
Belt with four (4) utility pouches
Braided honor sash
Blaster Pistol Holster
Blaster Pistol
EE-3 mark 1 Carbine Blaster
One (1) pair knee pads
Survival Knife
Sonic Beam Weapon
Anti-Security Blade
Rocket Pack Adjustment Tool
Detailed Gauntlets
Three (3) braided wookiee scalps
One (1) pair gloved fists
One (1) right gloved trigger hand
One (1) left gloved tight trigger hand
One (1) right gloved single point hand
One (1) right gloved double point hand
One (1) right gloved thumbs up hand
One (1) pair gloved large C grip hands
One (1) left gloved small C grip hand
One (1) right gloved cupped hand
One (1) pair standing boots
One (1) pair action boots
Rocket Pack with concussion missile
Deluxe Illuminated Display Base

So are we getting newly developped fore arm and chest armor!!! Plus the iluminated base, which was limited only to the Exclusive edition!!!!!:yess:

No need to feel sorry rubio95, at least we are getting a re-release and we won't have to pay scalpers prices (around $300 on evilbay), which is double good.

I'm glad I saw this thread. I was about to buy a 2nd-hand Boba (at scalper price) when I saw Marisinacc's post about the re-release. Thanks bro! While I wait, I'll pre-order Jango and R2-D2 for the meantime.

No need to feel sorry rubio95, at least we are getting a re-release and we won't have to pay scalpers prices (around $300 on evilbay), which is double good.

What are you talking about? What Boba re-release? Sideshow doesn't re-release its figures like HT does.

Are you talking about Jango... or 'hoping' that a ROTJ Boba will be coming soon?

What are you talking about? What Boba re-release?

A number of European and Australian stores have new skus for a 2nd edition Boba release coming later this year. Too many sources to be simply "hopeful" - might be Europe and Australia only.

Back