1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Scale Battle Droid

Hah hah.

Actually I am most keen to know how does the joints work. Hopefully its an improvement to Hasbro's.

It should be. These have been in development for awhile now, have they not?

Lets hope so.

One more thing... no Polystone please.:lol

Hopefully we'll see him in the next hour or so...that's when the new items have gone up for sale. :impatient:

another hour... aww man .. guess i miss this then .. stupid work cutting into my collecting:gah:

Last edited:

I forgot that a Battle Droid was one of the mentioned 1/6 projects... I'd be down for one :rock

They can actually milk these guys quite a bit. Not only will a number of people be inclined to purchase multiples but there's the beige TPM droids, red Geonosians, yellow captains, blue pilot droids, etc.

I know that's random for me to actually know some of the markings for battle droids but there you go. :)

I wonder what they'll do for exclusive accessories. Some of them had binoculars but I think that might have been only the yellows.

Khev, you missed out the red security Droids.

You said it, I did be one of those buying multiples.:lol

Will be staying by my com waiting for the announcement.:lol

Yeah I'm pretty sure only OOM-9 the droid captain from TPM had binoculars. They're a cool little design too.

I'm not sure what else could be given as an accessory.
I'm sure there might be different gear/weapons from the Clone Wars cartoon they could adapt if they wanted something different.

I really want to know if they can fold up

Last edited:

They can actually milk these guys quite a bit. Not only will a number of people be inclined to purchase multiples but there's the beige TPM droids, red Geonosians, yellow captains, blue pilot droids, etc.

I know that's random for me to actually know some of the markings for battle droids but there you go. :)

I wonder what they'll do for exclusive accessories. Some of them had binoculars but I think that might have been only the yellows.

Not to mention all the variants created for the Clone Wars series... I kind of figured the same thing would happen with the IG-88. We'll get a standard version, then a few (if not many) paint variations.

Gotta reuse it when you can :lecture

They look amazing!! And super posable as well! Exclusive ordered! Might go back and get a second set! :yess::yess:

:lol..............kind of a cool exclusive.

got the ex
like the exlusive actually. nice nod from the film and very surprise it is a two pack and for 119 not back I figure they would just give one at 100 bucks. I also like that they can fold into transport mode.

cant wait for more variants.

Back