1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Scale Battle Droid

I would prefer the commando version more than this standard one but than again, I really prefer to have more clone variants than anything else.

I would prefer the commando version more than this standard one but than again, I really prefer to have more clone variants than anything else.

So if we would make a list of it this will be what we will see the upcoming years:
2011 Jedi Order (as said in Q&A)
2012 Imperials
2013 Clone Trooper
2014 Droids...

:)

Did Kenner/Hasbro bring out a 1:6 STAP ? Ive looked everywhere & cant see one & i know ive seen some on the forum somewhere

that was a model kit, can't remember who made it. But i had one, i got rid of it, and now can't find another either!!!

I never even had interest in the droids or the STAP before but since seeing mark's (dorgmal) im tempted to get some. Not sure what the quality & detail is on the hasbro 12" there are some of those AMT 1:6 droid & stap kits on ebay think most of them are from the states are the droids joints moveable on the model kit?

no the model droid is not articulated. its intended to be glued in pose on the STAP. The model is great though.

Thanks Anzik for the tutorial on weathering, Ill give it a look this weekend.

AMT, yeah that's it! that's the kit Dorg's used, I'm sure he managed to articulate them.

Cool thanx mate yeah theres 2 on Eaby UK one at £13.99 BIN or £9.99 auction just need Dorg to chime in & share some of his magic :)

Phil

Getting this thread ready for the announcement tomorrow.:D

yeah that top pic looks like the droid back

What top pic?

This one...from the teaser pic:

100024.jpg

Back