1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C4248982-D27A-4544-845E-AF97254E587C.jpeg

AFAD0E47-A0D2-468F-AE2D-9EAF063EB7F6.jpeg

8EAB0221-E35A-4F25-8CD4-5A040D6B95DF.jpeg
0BCE2DF6-EDED-4A4D-8CC6-FDC2B94E0196.jpeg

These loose a.f. Battle Droids are still pretty cool! Annoying to pose since I have no stands available for them. Looks good with clones and Dooku! Will be one of the first displays I’ll do when another shelf comes in, Dooku with these two.

I saw this bumped and my mind went straight to the HT Battle Droids lol

These guys don't look bad but the protos for the HT Battle Droids look so damn good.

I was able to get a pair a few months ago on eBay, loose but complete for $155 shipped. Found a great deal on eBay.

I just hope HT releases them as two packs for a reasonable price like SS did and doesn't try to screw people over and charge $230 just for one.

Yeah I really hope if/when they get to them they'll do a pair for like $300 tops. They're really simple. I'd hope Hot Toys would at least do some diecast legs for stability.

I think the Battle Droids are some of the best Sideshow figures. Shame we never got other colors and a Super Battle Droid to go with them.

I have 7 geonosis droids now. I broke one arm before on one of them, at the elbow joint, from it being stuck out of the box. My most recent purchase has this exact same issue. This time, I really want to do it right. I've tried the hairdryer method, doesn't seem to work. Seems like overpaint might be the issue? Any advice?

I have 7 geonosis droids now. I broke one arm before on one of them, at the elbow joint, from it being stuck out of the box. My most recent purchase has this exact same issue. This time, I really want to do it right. I've tried the hairdryer method, doesn't seem to work. Seems like overpaint might be the issue? Any advice?

Maybe try holding it up to a space heater for awhile instead. Those can get hot enough to damn near melt the plastic so be careful.

Back