1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Scale Battle Droid

Holy crap, a two pack for $119.99!

No doubt! I really figured at least $100 per... at $60 each this one is a no-brainer.

So much for getting out of collecting PT figures... now I need to track down some clones :lol :thud:

Depending on how a few sales go, I could may yet pic this set up as it's so nice and will be good to have some clankers to go along with the driods. Would love to see them make General Grievous' guards as well

I've got four Hasbro ones but I'd love some GOOD battle droids to pose with the 1/6 jedi-- I also love the quick glimpse of the 1/6 concept for General Grievous...

where was this glimpse? did I miss it?

So much for getting out of collecting PT figures... now I need to track down some clones :lol :thud:

vader_NOOOO.jpg
vader_NOOOO.jpg

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

2 is perfect... I don't need a ton of these, but one on either side of Grievous would look cool :rock

Great set for a great price these will be mine!

Yeah, I'm gonna get a pair of them. Didn't realize it was 2 for that price.

that's one thing that makes this set so appealing (at least for me) is that you're getting 2 for that price. Like most, I thought one would cost that much since they had to develop the body from scratch. This makes me curious at to how much Grievous will cost. Though with him being more desirable, I cans see him costing this much alone.

I see these are listed as "Infantry" battle droids. Looks like we will indeed be seeing variants (pilot, security, etc.) down the line.

That's a definite. They probably had 20,000-30,000 of these molded up at once in tan plastic to get a better price from the factory. There's just no way to get the retail price that low for a brand new tooled up figure like that.

Plus, selling them in a two-pack doubles your production numbers.

Roger-Roger.

Nice they include TWO figs. But I've never really liked the Battle Droids, nor their design. Especially not the comedy. Gonna pass, but it's a great price for two entire figures.

Might pick up ONE if someone wants to split a set. But then again, I just saw the 'variant' angle, so maybe I'll wait and see what 'colors' there are to choose from. :D

that's one thing that makes this set so appealing (at least for me) is that you're getting 2 for that price. Like most, I thought one would cost that much since they had to develop the body from scratch. This makes me curious at to how much Grievous will cost. Though with him being more desirable, I cans see him costing this much alone.

Yeah, it being a 2 pack made me jump on it. $60 a piece is a nice price per droid. I'm down for these two and probably several of the variants.

Grievous will be made just like Iron Man, except probably in a lower production run. And with Iron Man, they repainted and re-used the heck out of those molds. You can't do that with Grievous. I'd expect at least $199 for Grievous if not more.

Back