1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Captain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of which, I'd love to get a 1:6 figure of Durge.

DURGE060802.jpg

Damn, that is sweet - is it a 1:1 costume or custom 1/6?

Ordered on 02/01/12. Got a email stating that they were ordered but hadnt arrived yet but didnt get a ship notice. For the $$ saved though, it was worth the extra couple days wait.

Got the Clone Captain in today... another great job from Sideshow! Now I just need Gree and I'll have completed my master plan :rock

iiu.jpg

And all the clones together:
iit.jpg

Congrats GB, the clones are looking great on your shelf. Great job on the all-white phase 1 too :rock

I took a que from you and got mine from reddragonstatues last Sunday. Just curious, did they send you a shipping notice, or did it just show up?

I did not get a shipping notice from them... but when it didn't arrive on Thursday I asked for one and they emailed it to me. Then he arrived the next day.

So I ordered him on the 3rd and he arrived on the 10th... not bad :duff

Yeah, I got a bit antsy since there was no tracking provided through eBay... I knew it would come (they have great feedback) but I wanted to know when :lol

can anyone pm me where they are selling this for a good price still (cheaper than sideshow)? thanks

I was going to wait to get this guy for a couple of weeks. But I just found out that I can one from Sideshow shipped for 75.57 after I used the V-day coupon. So I went ahead and got him.

Back