1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Captain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comments OutLander and VintijDroidGutzz. I wonder what's keeping my other messages from posting. I hope the delayed responses don't make me come across as snobbish. I posted some messages days ago. :dunno

You were moderated at first meaning someone had to approve new threads. But now you should be fine :duff

Thanks for the compliment MidnightClad. I actually posted a photo of my custom with the rest of my Phase I commanders... I'm still waiting for it to be approved for posting. Wait, lemme see if I can post it here:

SS_Phase_I_Commanders_sm.jpg

I hope the photo went through. :pray:

Thanks Khonsu70! I hope SS doesn't see this post... otherwise I'd be needing that "official" Captain Fordo they'll be making. :)

Thanks for the compliment and the warm welcome highlanderpdx. :wave

YAY!!! my first post got approved and I am now able to see it in the thread. I posted this photo a while back to show my custom Fordo along with the rest of my clone commanders that had phase I armor. :)

^ Tee-Kay! If they see this thread, they might. SSC already has all the parts needed to make a Fordo fig. It's just a matter of designing the box art, setting up the account, and watching the cash flow in. $$$

Back