1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Captain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! Thanks for the heads-up, my cheapest clone yet at $96.

How'd you hear about the code? Because I don't remember reading about it in the emails or the newsletters.

Sweet! Thanks for the heads-up, my cheapest clone yet at $96.

How'd you hear about the code? Because I don't remember reading about it in the emails or the newsletters.

I also didn't see it in emails or newsletters, just read about it here on the boards. I guess it was sent to only certain customers. I guess it will work for everybody (I'm still deciding what to use it on), but if you try it and it does/doesn't work please report either way. Did you already use it Pantone? :)

Yep, I've already used mine on the Clone Captain, and it worked with no problems. :)

I'm really glad I held back from ordering it from a local retailer, which would've only been $7 cheaper compared to SS without the voucher.

Yep, I've already used mine on the Clone Captain, and it worked with no problems. :)

I'm really glad I held back from ordering it from a local retailer, which would've only been $7 cheaper compared to SS without the voucher.

Congrats, :hi5: I just recently bought him to complete my SS EP 1 clone collection.

yeah how do you get the valentines coupon?

I also didn't see it in emails or newsletters, just read about it here on the boards. I guess it was sent to only certain customers. I guess it will work for everybody (I'm still deciding what to use it on), but if you try it and it does/doesn't work please report either way. Did you already use it Pantone? :)

I believe it was done via social media (Facebook/Twitter). The word spreads quick, it's *Please don't post the code* for those who need it and it's good until the 29th of this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know the code was only sent to those who purchased something direct from Sideshow in February... that is how I got mine.

:lol at Lonnie.

"Many Bothans Died to bring us that code".

I bought something from them in February and didn't get it, I found out via Twitter. SSC follows me, I posted for the world to see and they said nothing but if the mods don't want it here, C'est la vie

I don't think it will... in the past Sideshow has requested that notifications and promos like this not be shared or posted about on the board as they are intended for certain audiences; or groups that follow certain media.

But at the same time, people also like to share a good deal so its bound to get out and get spread around.

:lol at Lonnie.

"Many Bothans Died to bring us that code".

I bought something from them in February and didn't get it, I found out via Twitter. SSC follows me, I posted for the world to see and they said nothing but if the mods don't want it here, C'est la vie

Thanks for the code Mike!

tumblr_lzgb5vOVBV1ql1npno1_500.png

Good news/Better news

Good news - My Clone Captain that I used the code I wasn't supposed to use on him came today.

Better news - He came with a card inviting me to use the same code. So now my guilt is relieved.

Back