1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Captain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lzgb5vOVBV1ql1npno1_500.png

Pm sent :)

A couple more looks at the Phase I Captain...

CLONE-CAPT-10.jpg

CLONE-CAPT-06.jpg

I know a lot of folks are "cloned out" but I'm always enjoying each new clone figure I pick up...they are rendered really well and are a lot of fun to photograph...

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys!

Im focusing on marvel hot toys right now

but since there's going to be a toy con at my place and since i will surely see clones put on sale
I decided i'll try and pick up one more of these awesome clones :D

I just finished my project on my Clone Captain. I gave it an ARC kit to turn him into Captain Fordo. I wanted to share some photos here and would appreciate to know what you guys think. This is my first post here so please excuse me if I make a newbie mistake. :)

Before and after shots
SS_Custom_Fordo_beforeandafter_sm.jpg

ARC kit I made from Commander Bly pieces
SS_Custom_ARC_kit_sm.jpg

Additional shots
SS_Custom_Fordo_01_sm.jpg

SS_Custom_Fordo_02_sm.jpg

SS_Custom_Fordo_03_sm.jpg

I like how it turned out simple but yet elegant. Would look great with the other commanders in phase I helmets.

Thanks for the compliment MidnightClad. I actually posted a photo of my custom with the rest of my Phase I commanders... I'm still waiting for it to be approved for posting. Wait, lemme see if I can post it here:

SS_Phase_I_Commanders_sm.jpg

I hope the photo went through. :pray:

That came out great! I'm honestly surprised SSC hasn't clued in to this idea for a con exclusive or something. Seems like an easy way to appease fans of this character and rake in some extra $$$...

Thanks Khonsu70! I hope SS doesn't see this post... otherwise I'd be needing that "official" Captain Fordo they'll be making. :)

Agreed, I like it too, great job. Also welcome to the Freak Show. :welcome1:

Thanks for the compliment and the warm welcome highlanderpdx. :wave

Thanks for the responses guys. I sent a longer reply for all of you who posted about my custom Fordo but for some reason, my message hasn't been approved for posting yet. In case this message appears before that, this is just to say thanks and please wait for that other message. :)

Nice work.

I really want a Captain Fordo. Hope SSC does one cuz mine wouldn't look as clean as yours.

Thanks for the compliment. I honestly didn't touch the base figure at all... didn't want to ruin it so I can still have my original SS Clone Captain intact. I just bought Bly's pauldron and skirt, an extra blaster, and made my own chest ammo pouches and the viewer thing on the helmet, slapped them on and it turned out okay. I was honestly scared to share my first photos here... there are so many talented people in this forum. :)

Great idea and kitbash, love the idea of being able to add some parts to create a new figure but still be able to go back to the orginal. I'm gonna steal your idea....Thanks!
:yess: :hi5:

I just finished my project on my Clone Captain. I gave it an ARC kit to turn him into Captain Fordo. I wanted to share some photos here and would appreciate to know what you guys think. This is my first post here so please excuse me if I make a newbie mistake. :)

Before and after shots
SS_Custom_Fordo_beforeandafter_sm.jpg

ARC kit I made from Commander Bly pieces
SS_Custom_ARC_kit_sm.jpg

Back