1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Captain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Medi and SST living in harmony, side by side on my futon - figures do it why can't we?

img00196201202011726.jpg

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

I bought a Sgt. because I needed a supervisor for my troopers. Then they came out with this one so now, go figure, ordered him today.I'm going to turn him into Ordo when he gets here.

Hey fellas... anyone looking for a decent deal; I just scored one for $80 shipped.

The seller has it listed for $79.99 BIN or Best Offer with $9.99 shipping. I offered $65, and accepted his counter of $69.99 for a total of $79.98 shipped :rock

Phase 1 Captain

About $20 less than Sideshow, and $10 less than any retailer.

Killer... looks like the deals have ended; now he has two listed with a BIN of $79.99 and no best offer.

Damn, was that from reddragonstatues?

I was going to do the same thing and send in an offer. Ah well, you snooze you lose I guess :lol

Yep, that was the one... I was just doing a quick search and stumbled upon it. Hopefully they'll list some more like that.

Yeah, they do seem to list a lot of stuff - maybe it'll pop back up with the best offer.

If not, it's all good though... The extra $10 isn't going to hold me back from getting this guy :rock

not blasphemous,but i dont agree.i really dig phase 2,great designs among them,and of course the stormies...:yess:

I like the Phase 2 helmets better, but I also like it when SS sells them with Phase 1, Phase 2 and a Face (if they have one). This gives me more to show off.

I used to be meh about the Phase 1 helmets but the more of them SSC sold, and I put on my shelves, the more I have come to like them. But Phase 2 rules :clap.

Here is a peak at what I have shot of the Capt.

CaptCloneRedallparts.jpg

highlanderpdx;4172211 [IMG said:
https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h362/JasoneMontgomery/IMG_0394-1.jpg[/IMG]

More then likely next month I will be looking for the Obi you have on the left side. I like the Jedi in clone amour. This one is my Favor of them all. I have the small one with a helmet (you take off Obi head and put it on). I seen people selling them but they all say "NO HELMET" was on not made?

I used to be meh about the Phase 1 helmets but the more of them SSC sold, and I put on my shelves, the more I have come to like them. But Phase 2 rules :clap.

Here is a peak at what I have shot of the Capt.

CaptCloneRedallparts.jpg

I like I will have my Capt Monday (2nd Pig Guy VD Gift for my GF, Cody). I get my SS items the next day they are ship. Unless he was killed off fast. I would still like to see them sell him and the rest with a Phase 2 (Face if they where/are in the clone war dead or not). I would be more then happen to pay a extra $10 for that helmet.

More then likely next month I will be looking for the Obi you have on the left side. I like the Jedi in clone amour. This one is my Favor of them all. I have the small one with a helmet (you take off Obi head and put it on). I seen people selling them but they all say "NO HELMET" was on not made?

Yes, the SS clone wars obi-wan did not come with a helmet (also one of my favorites). The best you can do is get a cody ep1 helmet loose or another ep1 loose helmet and add the visor. :)

The best you can do is get a cody ep1 helmet loose or another ep1 loose helmet and add the visor. :)

Actually to make it accurate you'd need a Plain Phase I helmet:

LancerBatallion_cw4.jpg

Speaking of which, I'd love to get a 1:6 figure of Durge.

DURGE060802.jpg

Actually to make it accurate you'd need a Plain Phase I helmet:

LancerBatallion_cw4.jpg

Ah... thats from the early cartoons, I was thinking about the most recent hasbro one:

header.jpg

Although he doesn't have the full armor I guess you could use either one, depending on which you prefer. I like the visor look.:yess: Obi seems like a real clothes horse. :lol

That second one requires a whole new Obi which SSC has been denying us. The older CW Obi doesn't mesh well with the new Anakin or the clones. Neat figure but I want a proper Obi.

Back