1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Captain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Star Wars Clone Troopers…

I've definitely over indulged in my spending recently, hopefully that Clone Captain won't be too soon.

BBTS has these up for preorder already with a Q2 2012 release. It doesn't show up on the main page. You have to use the latest preorders tab.

I have the battle droid 2 pack per ordered but I don't think I'll be variant chasing with those. The rainbow clone army should be enough. Besides its hard enough explaining what the differences in the clone colors mean to friends.

So glad I got in on the Blue clone the same day Red was announced. Blue and Green sold out now. Blue was oversold by 2 by the next day.

$90 to add Green to my collection because of this one shot?

Review_SCCloneSergeant_stillB.jpg

But I know I've got to do it. :gah: Being a completist is hard.

So glad I got in on the Blue clone the same day Red was announced. Blue and Green sold out now. Blue was oversold by 2 by the next day.

Dude, you and me both! I managed to snag the Lieutenant with the black Friday $20 off code, so the big blue is coming my way for $85 shipped - sooooo happy!!! With the clone Commander announced, my officers of AOTC subset will be complete! :yess:

If we get a generic 327th Star Corps trooper I hope he comes with removable pauldron and kama:

327.jpg

What is the 442nd Bataillion other than a white Coruscant Trooper with green stripes?
I funkin' hate those variants with so less differences, OT troopers REALLY differ!!

Sideshows seems to be churning out the same figures with different paint schemes, and a few nit pick accessories month after month. Honestly, if their going to make more clones, why not give us something original, like the Republic Commandos. I mean between the game, the books, and their short appearance in The Clone Wars cartoon, they've gained enough popularity, I think they would sell. How about it Sideshow, how about giving the Republic Commandos some love...

Sideshows seems to be churning out the same figures with different paint schemes, and a few nit pick accessories month after month. Honestly, if their going to make more clones, why not give us something original, like the Republic Commandos. I mean between the game, the books, and their short appearance in The Clone Wars cartoon, they've gained enough popularity, I think they would sell. How about it Sideshow, how about giving the Republic Commandos some love...

We made some but i dunno if dorgs is selling kits anymore.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74245&page=48

Back