1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Captain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Star Wars Clone Troopers…

My Clone wishlist includes the upcoming red and green variants, Commander Cody, Commander Gree and Shadow Trooper. Basically anything ROTS apart from one or two from AOTC

I don't get the 442nd trooper (or the shadow trooper); I know people like the EU stuff, but it's mostly not my bag, especially when it's a straight up repaint. If SS wants to do repaints of the clones, why not some of Bly's men, or bash together some ARC troopers, or Fives ("Rookies" or ARC version), or some of the 501st like Hardcase, or Wolf, phase 1 Gree, on and on. Would be waaaaay more excited about those than a green or black
Utapau guy...

Sideshow has put some text on thier photo...the Red Captain says pre order Dec 1...The 442nd says coming soon.

Does that mean that the 442nd is going to be released for sale in stock like the Shadow trooper last month....or the pre order is not going to be for another month or two?

Pre-ordered both the Clone Captain and 442nd Battalion Trooper with my local retailer. Although this will mean that I have to wait a little longer time before I can get them, but the cost savings is definitely worth it. :)

Cost savings add up over time, even if it's a few dollars of savings per figure.

For the troopers, the Exclusive bases are not a must have item. Thus, buying these from the local retailers is a smart move.

i just pre-ordered commander bacara,i will save about 20 € using my retailer.

thought i would stop at one (blue), but the red looks fantastic.

Picked up the Sarg last night, Rebuying all the stuff I had sold sucks :gah: cause now some of them are a pain in the butt to find, but I re buy them all :yess:

I ordered the Clone Captain, as it's close to my clone Costume. I Plan to slightly mod him into Null Arc-11, Captain Ordo, which is my costume.

Clone Captain shipping in 23 days, that's way earlier than I thought! Not sure if I'm going to have extra funds ready by then now.

Big hammer....

Battle droids this week, IG-88 next and round off the month with the two clones.

I wish they still had the regular EP2 Clone Trooper :( mine is lonely
But the 442 looks pretty cool dont know about the clone captain though there is something about him that isnt as appealing

Back