1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Captain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Star Wars Clone Troopers…

I'll get the captain for sure - I'm a total sucker for phase 1 clones :lol

Not sure on green dude yet though, trying to be picky with the phase 2 guys.

Grats to those who can't get enough of these, it's raining clones.

the lawn colored one is basically (another) Utapau variant isn't it?(with the shin paint flaring the other way)...

Passing on the non-screen green clone, but VERY happy about the Red one! :yess:

This was actually the piece that I painted as my trial project for Sideshow. He's the reason I got the gig with them. I've been hoping a long time that he'd become a production run.

Teaser-4.jpg

Damned fine work, Sir!

I think he looks great....always ready for more bucket-heads!

I have the Phase I yellow Commander, and had originally done without the Blue Phase I Clone, but now that there's a red one coming, I'm glad the non-attendee blue is still in-stock. Ordered while the getting is good.

Don't forget the green one to have all four! Glad to finally complete the set.

While the green one does look great (and I'm glad it does as it got you in the door!), I am disapointed they didn't go with an in-film clone. But I'll be getting one at least. Can't pass up a clone :lol

I'm in for the Clone Captain. But I'm going to mod him into an ARC Captain, since I costume as one.

more clones!!straight up after Utapau Shadow clone...they should have these for PO now and ship next week ;)

now then.....how long til we get Neyo!!!!

I'm in for the Clone Captain. But I'm going to mod him into an ARC Captain, since I costume as one.

Why bother? You know Sideshow will eventually make one. Its not like they don't already have the parts ready thanks to Rex. And they love easy variants :lol

442nd: :yess:
Clone Captain: inevitable, but most of us thought him to be the SDCC'12 exclusive

Btw: the 442nd was Plo Koon's command until we got the wolfpack in TCW.

As one who has painted numerous Clones, most yet to be revealed, trust me when I say they're getting more interesting.

the lawn colored one is basically (another) Utapau variant isn't it?(with the shin paint flaring the other way)...

Weird. I thing they must have switched the shins, cause you're right, it's basically an Utapau Trooper in green. You can easily switch them over. I will.

Damned fine work, Sir!

I think he looks great....always ready for more bucket-heads!

Thanks. Little did I know that my work on this was going to find me painting so many more. A lot of blank Clones have passed my way.

Don't forget the green one to have all four! Glad to finally complete the set.

Was there a green Phase I in Ep II? I don't remember any.

more clones!!straight up after Utapau Shadow clone...they should have these for PO now and ship next week ;)

now then.....how long til we get Neyo!!!!

and pay it next year ? :impatient: My wallet can't keep up..

hooray more clones...interesting choice on the 442nd but I will buy it anyways...glad SS made a Clone captain..I'm not impressed by the Medi version..thank god I got it for cheap

The red one makes sense because he was prominently seen on film. Too bad about the green Phase II. Have they used up all the ROTS screen accurate paint jobs?

If so there's a ton of cool new Phase II markings on the current CW show.

I imagine Sideshow may release any clone variant that was produced by Hasbro. There's still quite a bit of ground to cover if they go that route :lol

Back