1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Captain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Star Wars Clone Troopers…

Now why does the site still say Feb for the Captain and March for the Siege Trooper?

Fingers crossed these notices went out too early like the Capt America one did late last year...wanna keep these guys, but Surfer's right - gotta save the exclusives and try for regulars (clones) later....

...dammit. :gah:

Anyone with the estimated date from Sideshow for the 442? Is it different than the Red Captain?

Anyone with the estimated date from Sideshow for the 442? Is it different than the Red Captain?

Didn't pre-order this one, but newsletter says 30 days, so probably very close to the Clone Captain if not the same day.

I know a lot of people are all about the Clones, but I'm burned out.

I have Cody. So I'm good.

I hope they bring out more of those clones seens in Clone Wars, other than that, I agreed with you guys about having the Clone Commandoes and TOR Troops.

I hope they bring out more of those clones seens in Clone Wars, other than that, I agreed with you guys about having the Clone Commandoes and TOR Troops.

The possibilities are almost endless but I'd love to see the following:

images

Wolffe

images

Colt

kix_hero2%255B1%255D.jpg

Kix

jesse_hero1%255B1%255D.jpg

Jesse

hardcase_hero1%255B1%255D.jpg

Hardcase

echo5s.jpg

Echo and Fives

The possibilities are almost endless but I'd love to see the following:

images

Wolffe

images

Colt

kix_hero2%255B1%255D.jpg

Kix

jesse_hero1%255B1%255D.jpg

Jesse

hardcase_hero1%255B1%255D.jpg

Hardcase

echo5s.jpg

Echo and Fives

I only seen the second and the last clones from the photos you attached, the rest are new to me. They look amazing! If they make them, they get my cash!

Add Rex on there and I'm with you 100%!!

Well, I see the site changed both of the arrival dates to January so...
it is what it is.

I'm only interested in Phase I troopers, definitely the Commanders I can add those helmets too as well but if they made Echo and Fives I might have to bite on those.

Seeing how much is hitting, I'm glad all I'm in for right now is the Captain. :lol

Bugger the clone wars. Too cartoonish. Give us the Kashyyyk clones

Are the Republic Clone Captain and Siege Battalion Clone from the movies or series/EU?

The Siege Battalion is really just a re-paint of a 212th Attack Battalion clone.

I'm telling you, Echo & Fives with young Boba/clone cadet. Easy money, SS

they would be perfect.. add a new rex to that list as well, with a little more battle damage, and his season 4 phase 1/2 amalgamated helmet.

the helmet is the only thing that is stopping me from pulling the trigger on the previously released captain rex. i really hope they give him another go.. but i don't know if they will.

but yes, back on track.. a couple clone wars arc troopers would be perfect.

unlike some of you.. i actually REALLY like the clone wars designs. but i think the sideshow clone wars figures are a nice happy medium, us fans of the show get the character and the colors and whatnot, non fans get the traditional style but with cool new colors. win/win in my opinion.

Phase I Arc Troopers are definitely a glaring hole left in the Clone line up right now. They are right up there with my requests with folks like the Republic Commandos.

People are reporting the Green Phase II Clone arriving in 2 weeks. I haven't gotten an email on this guy since the initial email. Anyone updated on this?

Captain is in-stock with overseas sellers. From an ABC Express auction:

11Jan11%20stars%20%287%29.JPG

11Jan11%20stars%20%284%29.JPG

Back