1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my arriving soon notice today as well, still a little concerned we have not seen the final production photos, or even previews, of the base.

got my arriving soon notice today as well, still a little concerned we have not seen the final production photos, or even previews, of the base.

Here's a shot of the base:

UijqH.png

Thanks! Didn't realize it was finally added to the gallery, wasn't there on Monday! It looks almost identical to the one used for Fett, wonder if they just threw it on or if both come with the same base?

So what's the point in having legs that short in the first place? And then SSC announces that they will extend on the final product? How strange.

That's like releasing Han Solo on a hobbit body and saying "don't worry we'll include limb extensions." I don't get it. Just make them the proper length from the get go.

So what's the point in having legs that short in the first place? And then SSC announces that they will extend on the final product? How strange.

That's like releasing Han Solo on a hobbit body and saying "don't worry we'll include limb extensions." I don't get it. Just make them the proper length from the get go.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the IG series of droids had the ability to extend/retract their legs. I guess SS was going for a realistic version of him. I appreciate the detail though..gives up more options to pose him.

Just got confirmation of my first flex payment for IG. This one is gonna be fun to add to my collection. I need a deck section to pose all of the Bounty Hunters on with Vader.

Just got confirmation of my first flex payment for IG. This one is gonna be fun to add to my collection. I need a deck section to pose all of the Bounty Hunters on with Vader.

SS has hinted that we might see an environment of the Executor to display all of our bounty hunters. :pray::pray:

This is the one thing that's holding me back at the moment. I want to see what it looks like with the legs extended! It's pretty obvious that the whole thing is a design marvel, but seeing IG-88 next to, say, Boba Fett would really sway me, one way or the other... Oh well, I'll be ready to pull the trigger once in hand pics start hitting.

This is the one thing that's holding me back at the moment. I want to see what it looks like with the legs extended! It's pretty obvious that the whole thing is a design marvel, but seeing IG-88 next to, say, Boba Fett would really sway me, one way or the other... Oh well, I'll be ready to pull the trigger once in hand pics start hitting.

I'd jump on the exclusive WL now...once people start seeing inhand pics of this guy he's going get very popular. :lecture:lecture

Any of you guys that have the exclusive ordered and decide you don't like it after seeing it...give me dibs on it!

Anyone thinking of cancelling their order...don't cancel it, let me have it.

:)

yea IG-88 looks bad ass.......i had cancled the ex earlier last year & regretted it so i reordered it thinking one day i will have a nice bounty hunters display. i think we will see a bossk before the others but at this rate it will be a long time until a dengar, 4-lom, and zuckuss appear...........:gah:

Living in CA I end up paying 20-25% more

Yep, me too. It's stopped me from my one-time insistence on Exclusives and buying direct from SS.

But in this case I really like the crazy knife, even though it's not ESB specific. There's just something about a droid with a blade.

Plus, the holster on the back of his bandolier seems like its missing something without it.

Should I change my avatar slogan? :)

I never really caved though; always wanted this EX and preordered thus. But if I can find an IG-88 elsewhere for like $40 less I would be swayed to cancel. The knife alone certainly isn't worth $30. But I'll tell ya, I've been ordering elsewhere and I greatly miss Sideshow's customer service. It's well worth the extra scratch when then time comes.

Back