1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Gree 2 weeks ago , canceled the Battle Droids wich would have shipped today , have Ig-88 and Red Clone Captain now on tap . Glad I'm ready for them . There will be plenty of Battle droid flavors coming just like Clones will buy a pair at some point.

damn.............wonder if my ex will ever convert?.........:pray:

It certainly will by the 17th. I'm sure many will cancel now that pay day is here.

This will be the first direct-from-Sideshow Star Wars figure that I've gotten since the Emperor. I really like the exclusive knife so I plan on keeping this one, unless I can find it for a signifcant savings... or unless I find out the legs DON'T extend!!! :mad:

EDIT:
Eeeeek! Just figured out that the exclusive will cost me almost $30 extra... $15 of that is CA tax!

Last edited:
WHAT!? Early release? This is bad news bears. I dont go back to work till the 20th. Just when I have it worked out SS pulls this. This should be good news. But instead im living on a tight arse budget and out of work.

For now ill stay on the EX waitlist and see what happens.

like everyone....am i the ONLY one awaiting Extended leg pics of IG88???
none on the Sideshow site....a pic or 2 wouldnt hurt Sideshow kids if you are reading this.

Yeah I need me some extended legs.....pics.
I would lol if they scraped the feature after realizing that its to hard to pull off

If that were the case then they should have fixed them to be permanently fully extended. I can handle the missing head piece, but he's way too short in those pics.

True. I dont care about the tiny details but god dammit I want extendable legs!
So, to be clear, Green and Red trooper along with IG88 come out later this month?
SS website states that the Green trooper comes out in March

A lot of stuffs are hitting this month. But I won't be canceling IG-88 for sure. This will make a great companion piece to Boba Fett.

I had originally ordered IG-88 and then I had to cancel him. I have re-ordered him through the waitlist and I really hope it converts. I do not want to have to go through ebay for this figure and Boba Fett.

I've got a feeling that IG-88 is going to amaze us all once we start seeing him in person. Sideshow really nailed this one. Once the other bounty hunters are released I can see this guy being very expensive on Ebay, especially for the exclusive version.

One problem with that. The body.
We dont know how durable/poseable it is.

Based upon the video Sideshow released he looks extremely poseable. They stated that they wanted him to move more like the IG droids from the Clone Wars cartoon. I'll see if I can dig up the video.

EDIT: Found it...46 seconds into it you can see just how much you can pose him.

[ame]https://youtu.be/0sp-KGHGcBs[/ame]

My faith is restored.
God damn waitlist! CONVERT! CONVERT I TELL YOU!

There's an even better video out there that has all his parts color coded and showed even more articulation...can't seem to find it though. I think it was from SDCC 2 years ago...

EDIT: Here's the video...IG-88 starts at 26 seconds.

[ame]https://youtu.be/t2qeOGoaoRo[/ame]

Last edited:
Back