1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will IG-88's head extend too then? That didn't sound right. Will his shiny cylinder extend? Uh, nevermind.

That's the one thing that really bugs me since guys pointed it out. Wish that was addressed. But still, the light-up function helps make up for it a bit.

I think this figure will be one of those "masterpieces" from Sideshow; the kind of figure everyone talks about for a long time much like the Emperor.

Should I change my avatar slogan? :)

I never really caved though; always wanted this EX and preordered thus. But if I can find an IG-88 elsewhere for like $40 less I would be swayed to cancel. The knife alone certainly isn't worth $30. But I'll tell ya, I've been ordering elsewhere and I greatly miss Sideshow's customer service. It's well worth the extra scratch when then time comes.

I ordered the EX when it went up for PO but thought better after...

I just want to see how the leg extensions work so I can order again.... ah crap. Guess I may as well do it. What was the notice from SS? 28 day?

I ordered the EX when it went up for PO but thought better after...

I just want to see how the leg extensions work so I can order again.... ah crap. Guess I may as well do it. What was the notice from SS? 28 day?

I got the "Item arrival 12 days" email yesterday.

This is the one thing that's holding me back at the moment. I want to see what it looks like with the legs extended! It's pretty obvious that the whole thing is a design marvel, but seeing IG-88 next to, say, Boba Fett would really sway me, one way or the other... Oh well, I'll be ready to pull the trigger once in hand pics start hitting.

The hasbro had the leg extenstions, and they were a pretty simple pul out design... so pretty confident Sideshow will at least match if not surpass that feature.

Because it wasn't there. ;) Axe is totally unnecessary. Its an EU thing Hasbro created for the figure a few years ago.

Yeah, its not a necessary item by any means... but I think its a fun accessory to have.

Yeah, its not a necessary item by any means... but I think its a fun accessory to have.

Definitely. I don't mind spending the extra to buy it from SS just to get it. You can never have too many weapons as a bounty hunter and it's a rule that any blade type weapon that stores on your back is automatically cool too.

Dropped my PO so someone will be happy. :wave

Decided I don't need any 3 seconds of screen time stand in's on my shelf.

Sounds like somebody ran out of money and doesn't want to admit to it :lecture

That's exactly what I was thinking when he added the explanation at the bottom.

But with prices today -- $200 a pop now -- it's a wonder that I buy as much as I do. I mean, the detail is incredible on the recent HT offerings and I expect IG-88 to be able to stand right with them but still... it's 200 frickin' dollars.

Im still on the WL for the EX. Im afraid the regular will sell out now and then ill be screwed. Oh well

Im still on the WL for the EX. Im afraid the regular will sell out now and then ill be screwed. Oh well

And you may be until the 17th, but you will almost certainly get an EX if you wait. There's gonna be tons of cancelations.

Now if this was Fett then I'd say you're sheet out of luck.

Sounds like somebody ran out of money and doesn't want to admit to it :lecture

:lol

I have a list of about 15 Star Wars characters on my "want" list I still need on my shelf.

IG88 isn't on that list. But he is on the "nice to have" one. The Battle Droids I'm keeping though!!

Back