1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm conducting a little mini experiment. I ordered just a few weeks ago but paid in full at the time of my order. Just wondering if that put me to the top of the pecking order in front of those who may have placed their order earlier but only PO'd and still need to have their cards ran.

As a matter of fact, I called AE today about that very subject (in my case to maybe expedite HT Batman). Anyway, they said that they go in order of orders - not in order of payment. There is no bonus to paying in full. When you order or preorder, you are in line and that's the line they follow.

As a matter of fact, I called AE today about that very subject (in my case to maybe expedite HT Batman). Anyway, they said that they go in order of orders - not in order of payment. There is no bonus to paying in full. When you order or preorder, you are in line and that's the line they follow.

You just broke my little heart, Greg. :(

Were you thinking about cancelling your BBTS order and moving to AE and paying in full had our theory proven to be true?

You just broke my little heart, Greg. :(

Were you thinking about cancelling your BBTS order and moving to AE and paying in full had our theory proven to be true?

Yep, exactly. I would have thought that if you paid in advance that would move you to the top of the list... but apparently not at AE.

2012-02-08100458.jpg

2012-02-08100914.jpg

2012-02-08100932.jpg

2012-02-08101211.jpg

2012-02-08101223.jpg

2012-02-08102717.jpg

2012-02-08102732.jpg

2012-02-08102743.jpg

2012-02-08102759.jpg

2012-02-08102826.jpg

Am I missing something?

I thought IG-88's bandolier strap was more of a dirty grey/tan color rather than black. It was a tad closer to the correct color on the prototype, but still way too dark.

IG88B.jpg

IG-88.jpg

Prototype:
Sideshow%2012%20Inch%20-%20IG-88%200006.jpg

Neato!

But your holster is upside-down.

Cheers Wor Gar....will fix it ASAP.
I might go back and look over the thread too to find out how to insert the batteries for his head.

I must say this again,a VERY nice figure from Sideshow,and again we must make sure they hear about it through reviews on their site.With IG and again with the Battle Droid,these are unique figures and deserve the kudos that goes with their development team etc etc.

Keen to see General G now....

Am I missing something?

I thought IG-88's bandolier strap was more of a dirty grey/tan color rather than black. It was a tad closer to the correct color on the prototype, but still way too dark.

Nope, looks like the belts didn't get weathered... although that would be a pretty easy fix; just a bit of sandpaper and paint would dirty it right up.

Thanks for pointing that out; guess I have a little project for the weekend :duff

Back