1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a few pics, out of the box..
This guy is great (apart from the damn spike)..

1-16.jpg
2-15.jpg
3-16.jpg

Nice natural light pics, Glenn and Rory!

I keep going "sweet pics!" then I remember there's an IG standing on my desk!:slap

New Medicom ROTJ Boba is taller and more beefy then the ESB version.

That's actually the one I have, it's in that pic with IG88.
It's great actually but still a little small, I know Medi gets a lot of hate, but this and their droids are amazing IMO.

That's actually the one I have, it's in that pic with IG88.
It's great actually but still a little small, I know Medi gets a lot of hate, but this and their droids are amazing IMO.

:goodpost:I agree with you 100% Rory. I have both the Medi Boba Fett figs but the 2nd one is so much cooler than the first one they made. The droids are great too and look awesome with my Sideshow Obi and Luke in front of the Desert Weapons Cache environment but I can't wait for the Sideshow versions which I'm sure will blow them out of the water. Also, my IG-88 is on his way:yess:, can't wait!!!

Got mine a couple of days ago, but only found the time to open it yesterday. Nice figure, but looking at the materials used, I can't help thinking that the figure is overpriced. The price is too high for what it is. I guess that R&D consumed a lot of money for this figure. Yes, there is the huge base with light up feature, but still. There are also some quality issues on mine: some of the paint is gone on both ankles and on one knee.

Sorry to hear that, Alice. This droid does seem to have some QC issues.

Dev costs make it pricey but probably moreso the effort to put one of these together -- lots of little detailed parts that probably have to be molded separately and placed. It's also marked up because it's a one-off and a fairly low edition size.

Love to see some pics of yours if you get around to it.

Back