1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is from Hong Kong, so, similar neighborhood so to speak.

I agree that there is an inevitable power shift going on, with China in the drivers seat. Global domination today is all about finances. China will be quite happy to keep the world the way it is, as long as they get all the money they can. Things have changed drastically, wars are a waste of time and resources, why spill blood when people will willingly give you their money. Why would you rock the boat when we are their best customers?

One thing China has learned to do well is to win the games started by other players. Nobody can compete with them in the manufacturing side, but I am sure a couple hundred years from now there will be another power shift, as their people grow soft and accustomed to an easy life with high wages, just as we have.

:exactly: I agree. In the 80's people thought the Japanese would dominate things and they did for awhile until their real estate and stock market bubbled, Hmmm... sounds familar. Then theres always the other asian nations and India. So it could be we'll just have rapid changes in nations fortunes we haven't seen before in history.

back onto topic, can someone tell me if the included batteries are in the box , or in the actual figure and base?

The base is so nice... I gave it to marmit fett
7b507ad3.jpg

And Ig88
57668413.jpg

The base is so nice... I gave it to marmit fett
7b507ad3.jpg

And Ig88
57668413.jpg

Marmit Fett looks good on the base - makes me excited for SSC Fett! As much as I like the light up base, the Bespin theme doesn't really work for IG-88 and the other bounty hunters, so it's a bit odd to me that they will be included with this base? HT Bespin Luke will come with his own light up Bespin base(s); if SS is smart, they'll make their planned Bespin dio compatible with the HT base to create a larger display environment. I'm hoping we'll see the executor bridge dio at SDCC this year along with Bossk. That way the bounty hunters can have more appropriate surroundings. Maybe then I'll use Iggy and Bossk's bases for characters that were actually on Bespin, like Lando!

Its better than i expected. Makes my Hasbro repaint look like his anorexic twin.
I'll be buying DX Luke loose so the base will be superb :)

Hi everyone. Just a quick question for those in possession of our friend here.

Has anyone been unsuccessful in getting his shoulders to turn? I have tried and tried with no luck. I've used heat and get not even a hint of movement.

The other issue I've noticed while trying to free his shoulders is the paint is peeling off of the ball joint within the shoulder cylinder. Perhaps this is expected with movement within the joint but I can now see exposed plastic in a few areas on both the left and right.

Just wondering.

Jason

Just twist the shoulder with a pair of pliers. Use a t-shirt or something to keep the pliers from damaging the paint/plastic/etc. If that doesn't work, not sure what to tell you. As for the paint flaking or coming off, I noticed it most when I extended the legs. Fortunately, the missing paint doesn't detract from the piece since the base color is grey.

IG-88 has processed! :rock

Anyone else get theirs from AE ? I'm conducting a little mini experiment. I ordered just a few weeks ago but paid in full at the time of my order. Just wondering if that put me to the top of the pecking order in front of those who may have placed their order earlier but only PO'd and still need to have their cards ran.

Back