1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I think all of us had the same problem. But the four-arms are just too much fun. Nice pics BTW!

Yeah, when I got the EX version, and I opened to inspect it I thought I had a bum figure at first. It's a little too loose for my liking, but what you can you do? It's still impressive what Sideshow did with this figure.

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to cancel my PO for GG.

The reason is I have just lost that 'urge' to get him and seeing the pics in here and the videos on him via YouTube have not risen my anticipation for him. I can now get a figure I really want (General Zod) and not let this order for GG happen and then regret it a few weeks later when he arrives.

Sideshow did an awesome job with him but like I say I just ended up going too back and forth with him and if I really wanted him I would have made that decision a long time ago.

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to cancel my PO for GG.

The reason is I have just lost that 'urge' to get him and seeing the pics in here and the videos on him via YouTube have not risen my anticipation for him. I can now get a figure I really want (General Zod) and not let this order for GG happen and then regret it a few weeks later when he arrives.

Sideshow did an awesome job with him but like I say I just ended up going too back and forth with him and if I really wanted him I would have made that decision a long time ago.

cant go wrong with zod he is amazing. ig i had to choose i would go with zod over all quality is way better i also prefer super heroes :p

This figure feels super fragile. Does anyone have a list of all the moveable joints?

The figure is too fragile for my liking, The moment i took out the box, I knee pc drop off and the stand come with it, really pc of crap. Can't hold him sitting nicely on it. maybe someone can help me understand how the stand works. I tried , after 20min i give up and throw back in box. One of the worst 1/6 so far.
i have problem changing the hand too. I read most of the people like it , maybe just me.

Stupid Grievous' hips have about given out as far as holding a pose. They are so loose now they can't support his upper body -- he keeps slumping into a crouched pose and falling forward.

Stand is very necessary now but takes up a lot of space.

Anyone have a remedy to tighten the hips joints? Superglue trick work here?

Pulled Grievous out for a bit of a play today - Such a great figure

DAN_3605.jpg Attack-0.jpg

Pulled Grievous out for a bit of a play today - Such a great figure

Now I have to show how I am currently displaying my Grievous.

I had some similar ideas regarding the kicking and choking and finally managed to combine both in one scene that fits onto a detolf-shelf.
Here it is:
PICT2181.jpgPICT2180.jpg

Grievous would actually stand by himself in this pose but I decided to play safe and use the stand.

Back