1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics and poses guys.

I have a hard time posing this guy as well. He needs rubber feet or something to keep from sliding.

I've preordered my Grievous Figure, so I've him at Home for a while now, been playing around with him ever since.
A couple of Days back, my preordered Clone Trooper came, so they're about to start a Fight :wink1:

General.jpg

I find posing Grievous is quite hard sometimes, and the double Arms are better for posing than the single ones...

Hi guys, Can you guys post pictures of grievous's split arms showing all the antennas in the elbows? im having a hard time proving that there should be 4 antennas (1 each split arm) in his split arms. all of the figures in stock of their store has 3 antennas only. i believe the batch of figures sent to them have factory defects cause all of left split arms on the store has a missing elbow antenna. Thanks a bunch!

I agree that General Grievous is very difficult to pose and that he is also a bit on the fragile side... But I do love the figure considering the size and likeness, plus accessories. It was always going to be a difficult figure to make given Grievous's stature, proportions ect... I will not move him around too much and will be extra careful with this figure.
In my display case he does have a commanding presence.

Sadly I have had to put my Grievous up in the for sale section. Awesome figure though, I wish I had gotten around to making some of the mods (specifically reworking the eyes and lids). Im doubting this is a character that Hot Toys will ever get around to making.

The ears never bothered me until I saw these photos to compare, but he does look a bit meaner with them angled in. Will have to remember that when I finally display Grievous.

Great pose and futzing, btw, Alpha Scale. Really like that display.

This guy has been out for a while now, but being very fragile, i don't re-pose too often. There are many different ways to have him setup on your shelf. Has anyone tried posing him with one arm split with the sabers and one fused to hold another weapon or simply gesture with the hand. I would believe that the character could actually do this, both arms operating independantly, not on a single circuit or mechanism.
I like how it looks and have him currently displayed in this way, am curious if others have tried it.

Latest posts

Back