1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried posing him with one arm split with the sabers and one fused to hold another weapon or simply gesture with the hand. I would believe that the character could actually do this, both arms operating independantly, not on a single circuit or mechanism.
I like how it looks and have him currently displayed in this way, am curious if others have tried it.

Actually, that's how he's displayed in Sideshow's lobby. I'll try to remember to post a pic tomorrow.

That's what I said after watching the Terminator Genisys trailer.

Ba-dum-tish.png

tumblr_inline_naj3gjiWSw1smnrq8.gif

I don't remember him being discounted during spooktacular, so I'm not sure they feel the need to try and move him with discounts anytime soon. Best bet would be to use the $20 monthly coupon.

I've had this guy sitting in the box since he came out. What is the issue with the cape dye?

I don't remember him being discounted during spooktacular, so I'm not sure they feel the need to try and move him with discounts anytime soon. Best bet would be to use the $20 monthly coupon.

Yeah, was gonna use the coupon or maybe my RPs, but maybe I'll hold out for now.

usually Sideshow warns if a product is close to being sold out via Facebook, so I'll wait.

I've had this guy sitting in the box since he came out. What is the issue with the cape dye?

What's happening?

usually Sideshow warns if a product is close to being sold out via Facebook, so I'll wait.

They used to do it in the newsletter also, but I haven't seen it there for awhile. Quess I'll have to check facebook more often. :dunno

Excuse my ignorance but has that grievous been modded or is that right out of the box?

Scratch that, just got caught up on your mods in the other thread.

Just got this (Thanks Flosi) and I have no idea how to get his stand to actually function like a proper stand. I get that i have to put the little notches into his leg pegs, I think, but its still really flimsy

Just got this (Thanks Flosi) and I have no idea how to get his stand to actually function like a proper stand. I get that i have to put the little notches into his leg pegs, I think, but its still really flimsy
You have to be careful either way, but I put the Grievous wire holder into a regular SSC Star Wars stand and it's been more stable.

Back