1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work king I thought something always looked off about the way they did that. Good to know how it looks after you alter it and its spot on.

Nice indeed. My Grievous showed up today. A very impressive piece out of the box. I wish i'd have enough skills to do the eyes and ear mods but i'll probably end up keeping my General full stock.

Thx Wor-Gar. Not celebrating Memorial Day around here but i'll still have some free time to "play" a little with the General. Gonna have to let him rest on sunday though as we're celebrating Mother's day :wink1:

Mother's Day is this Monday for you in France? That's interesting.

Actually, it's on sunday, but yes, it's this week-end.

Anyway, first few pics of the General. A really stunning piece. I'm a bit worried about articulation durability over time but Sideshow put a fair amount of engeneering in developping this figure. no Wonder why they are spreading the cost on so many clones repaints :lol:

i went with a kneeling pose with cape on. Some ironing helped doing away with wrinkles. I'll have to water treat it though as i'm not 100% satisfied with its "weight".

004.JPG014.JPG

Actually, it's on sunday, but yes, it's this week-end.

Anyway, first few pics of the General. A really stunning piece. I'm a bit worried about articulation durability over time but Sideshow put a fair amount of engeneering in developping this figure. no Wonder why they are spreading the cost on so many clones repaints :lol:

i went with a kneeling pose with cape on. Some ironing helped doing away with wrinkles. I'll have to water treat it though as i'm not 100% satisfied with its "weight".

View attachment 111314View attachment 111315

Turn the feet around

Hey, I just won a General Grievous figure on the Sideshow Freaks May the 4th contest! Wooo Hoooo!

Such a cool figure to win in a comp. Congrats!
Just take your time with the joints, but after you master that, you won't leave him alone for a while. So many dynamic poses to create!

I just received my sixth scale Grievous. The single arm do not hold high positions. The joint composed of two metal rods is too lax. Some of you have the same problem ?

Some pics !

Back