1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the arms split into 4 it will hands-down be the best 1/6 figure SS has made. Even if it only stays with 2 arms it's probably still in the top 5.

It looks like it might, there is a line down his hand and arm, but I will take a better look tomorrow...

That's just awesome.

sdcc2011_sideshow_starwars_15.jpg

Mother of God...

It should look like it would split, but the buzz is they won't but rather there maybe a different set of split arms.

Even if we don't get the 4-arm option I'd still be all over this... it just looks amazing!

That has AWESOME written all over it. It would be icing on the cake if those lightsabers actually had battery powered lights.

It should look like it would split, but the buzz is they won't but rather there maybe a different set of split arms.

Even if we don't get the 4-arm option I'd still be all over this... it just looks amazing!

Why are people doubting the 4-arm option? Did everyone already forget what SilentSurfer said?

What you may see soon is a prototype, and all the mechanics have not been finalized. No, CG does not translate into actuality, but Sideshow will not release this figure without the four arm option. I promise.

:exactly:

same here gb! I've been waiting too long for Grievous and this is aboce what I expected from them. It would be a slight bummer to no have 4 arms, though like SilentSurfer said, this is just a proto type. And until we have official confirmation to the 4arms, I still have full faith that SS will definitely give us the 4 arm option

Why are people doubting the 4-arm option? Did everyone already forget what SilentSurfer said?

Yes, did you read my post? What I posted fits with what he said... there will be some kind of 4-arm, but since CG does not translate into real life they will likely not function like the on-screen character. (ie- the arms will not split, but likely some work around will occur).

My bit about buying it regardless was just a statement that I am happy to get four arms, but I'd pay $200 for just what is shown; anything else is gravy :yess:

Yes, did you read my post? What I posted fits with what he said... there will be some kind of 4-arm, but since CG does not translate into real life they will likely not function like the on-screen character. (ie- the arms will not split, but likely some work around will occur).

My bit about buying it regardless was just a statement that I am happy to get four arms, but I'd pay $200 for just what is shown; anything else is gravy :yess:

5Vz4M.jpg

Back