1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grievous was one of the many knock outs for me personally at the con this year...

just to get this straight... how are the photographs taken without the glass? is this possible on wednesday when they are setting up?

Grievous was one of the many knock outs for me personally at the con this year...

just to get this straight... how are the photographs taken without the glass? is this possible on wednesday when they are setting up?

Some times they will lift off cases to allow groups to photograph figures, or yeah if you are in Wed before they open they sometimes will let you take pics before they out case on top.

the photo in post #457 is awesome (and appears to be without glass)... if i am wrong, than it is even more awesome than i had thought.

thanks for posting... even though by the end of friday i was ready to hit it, it is still nice to do a little revisiting.

Oh yeah! Tons but busy as heck too.

Thank for the kind words gibby. Much more when I get anchance to sit down and go through everything.

Very nice camera work Josh, nice to have some interesting lighting and angles beyond the same repetitive shots, thanks for providing some artistic looks at this guy.

I talked to one of the Sideshow reps at the party. He said there is a magnet in his hand to hold the lightsaber and also has articulation the the fingers to close them.

I talked to one of the Sideshow reps at the party. He said there is a magnet in his hand to hold the lightsaber and also has articulation the the fingers to close them.

Cool. You know, one thing you can always say about Sideshow is they put in a solid effort to make the collecting experience as best as they can, even if it doesn't always work out. I'm pleasantly surprised to hear of them going to such lengths with this Grievous to make it an enjoyable piece to own, because those hands and holding weapons will be tricky so this added touch sounds perfect.

Has anyone found out if he can hold the Obi-Wan blaster, even if he doesn't come with a blaster himself?

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

Back