1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5Vz4M.jpg

Wow... that is creepy. He looks exactly (minus the 4 arms) like one of my best friends from high school. That kind of weirded me out for a second :panic:

It's indeed a PF, so it says under the pic. Gonna have to wait a little more for a 12".

Yeah, he's in the PF section, and the close look too nice and heavy for 1/6, he looks great though, holds promise for a 1/6 version.

Gotta say... from that image he looks flawless. And I think this is SilentSurfer's work... and if it is (or whoever did it) he knocked it out of the park

It's been a huge collaborative effort of everybody at Sideshow to get this piece to the Con. I'm just honored to be the guy to put the paint on it. On behalf of Sideshow, thank you.

Wonder how tall he is fully extended.

I had a chance to assemble and stand him up while I had him for paint, and he stood pretty much exactly as tall as ANH Vader. Considering Vader is too tall, that makes Grievous just about right.

Although the four arms would be cool, I think I will actually pose him hunched over, with his arms clasp behind his back...that is, if he's capable of doing that articulation-wise.

That's my thought for the pose as well, like he's strolling the bridge of the ship with pilot and security droids around.

Great job on the eye paint, you really got the detailing in there and that's gotta be a _____ on such a small head. Sadly, I'm sure the production eyes will be simplified, but more concerning are the subtle lines in the boney parts of his armor, I fear that production paint might do them too dark to the point you wish they just didn't add them.

wow looks like the snowtrooper may be seen enxt year considering they are releasing the probe droid already :yess:

Nice pics, Josh! :rock

I think that's the first time I've seen the back of the cape.

Thank you :duff

Going through pics now and I'm more than pleased with how all these pics came out. Just sharpen and lighten a bit and you get a sense of what it looked like to me.

Wow! That close up shot had me drooling all over my keyboard. Sideshow, I'm going bankrupt because of you, but I'm really happy at the same time! Being poor was never so much fun!

Back