1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there no chance of getting Grievous exclusive? I have been on the waitlist for awhile.

So I tried to set mine up today and I'm having a heck of a time getting him to make a pose I like with the Stand. I wanted to have him stand straight up for the case I have but the cradle isn't long enough.

P.S has anyone made a custom cape yet?

Well I have looked through this entire thread, all 270+ pages and I have added and removed Grievous from my cart several times...I just can't get into this figure...and if I did I would have to go get an OOM-9 from him to yell at...

Last edited:
Well I have looked through this entire thread, all 270+ pages and I have added and removed Grievous from my cart several times...I just can't get into this figure...and if I did I would have to go get an OOM-9 from him to yell at...
Not necessarily. Personally I dislike the battle droids. I'd only consider displaying Grievous w/1G-100 Magna Droids, once they're eventually made.

Back