1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS dropped off Grievous yesterday. No issues, nothing broken. This figure is ten kinds of awesome. The engineering is pretty amazing. And of course he looks flipping fantastic and just like most everyone said he is gorgeous right out of the box. I was afraid i was going to break him initially because there are so many joints but I played around with him a lot more today. So many cool poses I can't stop messing with him. This guy has to be near the top of Sideshow's best.

Last edited:
Good flick Continuum. I like how you took time out to show his various incarnations in media. Little touch, but kinda nice for those who haven't seen the many faces of Grievous over the past decade.

Very well-done review, WTC...like your style A LOT.

NICE Review!!! :clap

Excellent nod to Rory's modding as well! Get your PM box ready, Rory. :lol

Great video WTC, very professional and well put together, and thanks for the shout out. :rock

:lol
.. Don't. My PM box is already a hive of scum and villainy...

Awww...c'mon Rory...you wouldn't have any other way would you? :)

^ Thanks! I downloaded Gimp this afternoon and fooled around with it trying to enhance colors (I hate taking pictures under artificial light) and make Lightsabers. The end result was decent:

Just got notification that my Exclusive waitlist came through... again. I had canceled it the last time it came through, but I think I'll get it this time. I just hope it isn't a return...

Anyone know if this guy is back ordered? I ordered him from cornor store comics in anahiem and they still have not got a shipment in of him. I ordered him back in 2013 from there.

Last edited:
Anyone know if this guy is back ordered? I ordered him from cornor store comics in anahiem and they still have not got a shipment in of him. I ordered him back in 2013 from there.

There are several online places that have not yet received their stock yet, so there must be a second shipment or back-order or delay somewhere...

Back