1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well these days ebay makes new fantasy prices

Best,

Robert

I weep when I see this thread. I chose this over the Dewback's last sale.

So I let go that dream go and set up these guys for my shelf:

I weep when I see this thread. I chose this over the Dewback's last sale.

So I let go that dream go and set up these guys for my shelf:

:slap
download.jpg

I would love to add this to my Collection sometime. Been looking at one on ebay from HK but 700 $ plus is not in my price range.

People must really love their dewback. Have been looking after this on Ebay for a while now. Pretty dead on Ebay for this item....

Shipping on this would be a killer. The box is huge and the piece weighs quite a bit. I've thought about selling mine to make space, but it would end up being costly, IMO. Plus, I have all four Sandies and they look awesome with the Dewback.

The two best places for the possibility of a reasonable pice are here in the forum and on Facebook (groups). It will be a test of patience, but just keep your eyes peeled.

That looks great. I had my eye on a dewback a while ago, seller from germany which would have been great for me but Didnt have the money at the time.

Now that is nice! The Dewback i have to get by the aftermarket price (no question about that). The sandtroopers on the other hand, I can wait until HT release their own. Saves me alot just hope they make some different versions.

I bet the aftermarket prices are why HT and SSC marked up prices , they probably think if collectors will pay the crazy aftermarket price then we could bump up our prices and it won't matter

I was finally able to grab this piece from a shop for $425 (after tax). Like with most collectors, I wished I was able to get it when it was originally on sale. I started collecting around 2013 so this piece was not on my sight (I started only collecting 3A figures). Can't wait build up my own display.

Pricing is very mixed on eBay, but I'd say no problem between 400 and 500, especially considering there are absolutely none listed right now. I haven't looked in a few months, but there used to be at least a dozen listed at any one time. I wouldn't part with mine for $1000 unless I'd already lined up another purchase for much less. ;)

Back