1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20150114_183741_zpse2naoqq3-1.jpg

Nice setup. :)

I got around to making my moisture vaporator last week to add to my Dewback display.

21a5df86711a22453bf12df6c50f0969.jpg

Great shot Jay. Nice job on the vaporator.

People who sell they're stuff for twice what they paid, I don't consider them Star Wars fans. They're obviously just out to make a quick buck at the expense of others.

Very cool Mike. I like that first pic. It really shows off a lot of the detail in the paint and sculpt.
Salacious Crumb making a cameo too! :hi5:

Let me know if you need any Sandtroopers to go along with it.

Artist: Mark Englert, entitled: "I'm here to rescue you" There are two versions. This is the regular. There was an EX of some sort that is a pinkish color.
Thanks again for the tip. I just got one on ebay. Quick question. How does the glow effect work? Is it a black light type thing or does it really glow? Thanks

Thanks again for the tip. I just got one on ebay. Quick question. How does the glow effect work? Is it a black light type thing or does it really glow? Thanks

It is a glow in the dark effect. Light must shine on it for a few seconds to get the effect to activate. I like the fact that the GITD effect is nearly invisible until you activate it with light. If you plan to put the print behind glass, consider a glass that will allow light through (if you want the GITD to show up).

Back