1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a glow in the dark effect. Light must shine on it for a few seconds to get the effect to activate. I like the fact that the GITD effect is nearly invisible until you activate it with light. If you plan to put the print behind glass, consider a glass that will allow light through (if you want the GITD to show up).

Awesome that's what I wanted to hear. Good point about the glass. Thanks:duff

Yay!!! image.jpg

Love it Mike!
Now that's the proper way to complete the set. :hi5:

Maybe the next piece for you will be the Mos Eisley cantina.

What's a decent price for a dewback with the desert sands detachment version of the sandtrooper? A collector near me is selling his and I might be interested.
Thanks.

What's a decent price for a dewback with the desert sands detachment version of the sandtrooper? A collector near me is selling his and I might be interested.
Thanks.

What's he asking for them? Help to post asking price imo to give you better answer. Also do they both have boxes, condition ect.

What's he asking for them? Help to post asking price imo to give you better answer. Also do they both have boxes, condition ect.

As said above, condition, original boxes and shippers play into price. Original retail from SS excluding shipping was $435 for both, so something around there taking into account what was said earlier would be a starting point.

I got mine on eBay last year with some minor water damage to the box for 250.00 shipped. One of my best scores.:clap

That's a great find! I really want a dewback but I can't justify the current prices. Saw one on eBay for $900!

I got mine on eBay last year with some minor water damage to the box for 250.00 shipped. One of my best scores.:clap
That's a great find! I really want a dewback but I can't justify the current prices. Saw one on eBay for $900!

250$ was a real good score. Just a bit over a year since sould out and prices are crazy. What I am most surprised by, is the lack of Dewbacks on Ebay. What was the number for this statue 2500 or 3500....still so little shows up on Ebay.

900$ is just stupid, utterly stupid. Fu##### flippers. I have waited a while for it with the right price. The buyer sets the general price, but there are always a dumbass seller setting a price and waiting for an dumbass buyer, to pay waaaaaaay over.
If you got the money and it wont hurt much, sure buyers choice, but it sends a message to an a-hole seller that it is the price he would get.
Too high price....fu## off I say. It is principle.

Yeah I don't mind paying above retail for a figure that's sold out. Did it with Bossk. But it has to be a reasonable increase in price.

The Dewback does make any Sandtrooper you display with it look ten times as cool, but $900 is just crazy insane. For just a little more I might think about selling mine. I'm in Sweden so wherever I am it's comparatively close for both of you. :naughty

I think the last price from Sideshow was $275. I got mine from another place just when they dried up for a bit less, but with shipping via jetcarrier and the non escapable tax I payed SEK3435 and that stung..

The Dewback does make any Sandtrooper you display with it look ten times as cool, but $900 is just crazy insane. For just a little more I might think about selling mine. I'm in Sweden so wherever I am it's comparatively close for both of you. :naughty

Don't tempt me! :)

I could face maybe $500 or just keep dreaming about HT releasing one.

Back