1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am wondering , like a few others, if there will be a forth Sandtrooper offered at the same time as the dewback or if they will put the lance in with the dewback.

I think there ought to be another sandtrooper, didn't he wear a pauldron with grey rank designation? Not forgetting the long pole the rider carried.

I think there ought to be another sandtrooper, didn't he wear a pauldron with grey rank designation? Not forgetting the long pole the rider carried.

The gray pauldron was invented by Hasbro. Seems the Sandtroopers riding the Dewbacks had white and black pauldrons only

The gray pauldron was invented by Hasbro. Seems the Sandtroopers riding the Dewbacks had white and black pauldrons only

Thanks for telling.:lol All these years of watching SW, I didn't realise.

Things like this are what make selectivity feel like a punishment on par with Sisyphus or Prometheus.

no kidding. i need to really figure out what direction my collection is going to go. as cool as the emperor and the throne are...they actually would not fit into my collection as well as other things might. but its hard to let those awesome things go!

What do you guys think in terms of articulation? Would you prefer some like the Hasbro dewback had or would you prefer a statue-like pose? I'm not even sure why Hasbro's had articulation because those big flat feet only worked in one position anyway.

yeah. i honestly don't see much point for articulation. rather make sure that the harness is removable than have articulation.

I'm sure it will be a separate piece, but hopefully will be secured better than Sandtroopers backpacks.

Awww, never mind the sand, I want the snow! Where's the tauntaun?!?:lol

I kid, I kid....Sounds like a great piece but, yeah...one big piece in my already crowded collection is enough for now...

dewback.jpg

It needs to be a posable figure - all the beasts should be. What I love about this line is that they are still toys.

A justification for articulation is in the sales. It's hard to sell multiple Dewbacks if they are all in the same static pose.

"It's hard to sell multiple Dewbacks if they are all in the same static pose."

good point.

"How many people would buy multiples?"

you've been here long enough to know what a Star Wars fan is capable of.

Am pondering whether should I get an extra Sandie? will Dewback come with his rider?

Back